2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-1 19:47:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NOTES: Ryan's son Seth, a wide receiver at Clemson, broke a collarbone during practice Monday. The Jets coach said the first text he got after the news was from former QB Mark Sanchez, now with Philadelphia. ... LB Jermaine Cunningham was placed on season-ending injured reserve with a torn Achilles tendon,NBA Jerseys China, suffered in the scrimmage last Saturday night. The Jets signed OT Bruce Campbell to take Cunningham's spot. Campbell was a fourth-round pick by Oakland in 2010, and he has also spent time with Carolina.
The Jets' second preseason game is Aug,Cheap Baseball Jerseys. 16 at Cincinnati,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
"He missed a lot of work,Authentic China Jerseys," Ryan said, adding that Pryor is physically ready to play. "We'll get him back and get him up to speed for the next one. We kind of waited this long. Let's just get him a fresh start, make sure everything is good. I think that'll be good for him."
Wide receiver Jeremy Kerley missed practice with an illness, while running back Bilal Powell (hamstring) and cornerback Johnny Patrick (hamstring) were limited. Tackle Brent Qvale was out with a concussion.
"I don't want him to make a poor account for himself," Ryan said. "I would rather give him a full week of preparation and let him get ready."
Wide receiver Shaq Evans, a fourth-round pick out of UCLA, has a "severe" and nagging shoulder injury that Ryan says "looks pretty bad," and has kept him very limited at camp. Ryan did not rule out putting Evans on injured reserve.
The New York Jets' rookie safety, who just returned from a concussion, will not play in the team's preseason opener against the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night.
Ryan says the team's starters will probably play into the second quarter against the Colts. Geno Smith will start at quarterback, but Michael Vick could get a few snaps with the starters after the first quarter.
The first-round pick suffered a head injury on July 26 during a special teams drill. Pryor returned to full contact Monday,China NBA Jerseys, and has participated in meetings the past several days.
"I don't know, we'll see how that goes," Ryan said, "but it doesn't look good right now."
CORTLAND,NFL Jerseys China Online, N.Y. (AP) — Calvin Pryor will have to wait another week for his NFL debut.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 14:32 , Processed in 0.072091 second(s), 26 queries .