2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-2 00:36:17 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
His fine was more than the $8,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply,286 levied against the Broncos' Julius Thomas for a chop block on Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell the same weekend.
Wearing the pink version in support of his grandmother for October breast cancer awareness month,NFL Jerseys Supply, Kaepernick knew he could be subject to a fine.
Union spokesman George Atallah tweeted that the union is disappointed that Kaepernick's fine was not eliminated "given the finding there was no racial slur used."
NOTES: Several 49ers sported San Francisco Giants apparel before taking dressing for Wednesday's practice. ... LG Mike Iupati (concussion), S Jimmie Ward (quadriceps), LB Patrick Willis (toe) and DE Justin Smith (not injury related) were held out of practice. ... CB Tramaine Brock (toe), CB Chris Cook (quadriceps),NFL Jerseys Outlet, CB Perrish Cox (quadriceps), CB Chris Culliver (shoulder) LT Anthony Davis (knee, ankle),Wholesale Jerseys China, DE Tony Jerrod-Eddie (shoulder), WR Stevie Johnson (hip) and DT Ian Williams (ankle, shoulder) were limited at practice. TE Vernon Davis (back) participated in the full practice. ... Johnson's hip is not considered serious.
Coming off his just performance of the season, throwing for 343 yards and three touchdowns in Monday night's win over the St. Louis Rams, Kaepernick faces an even bigger challenge Sunday night, when the 49ers travel to Denver to take on Peyton Manning and the Broncos.
"I think it should've all been gone," Kaepernick said. "If you're going to say I used a racial slur and come back and say I didn't say it, then I don't know what I'm being fined for."
"I'm not going to say anything or they're going to throw another fine my way, so I'm just going to be quiet at this point," he said.
While Kaepernick has an endorsement deal with Beats and has done a commercial, the league's contract is with Bose.
Kaepernick also was fined $10,000 for wearing the pink "Beats by Dre" brand headphones following the 49ers' win over the Kansas City Chiefs.
Kaepernick has denied any wrongdoing when he and Chicago defensive end Lamarr Houston went at it after a fourth-quarter interception,Cheap Stitched Jerseys.
Kaepernick pointed to Houston's own comments that the quarterback didn't say anything offensive or out of line.
Houston told the Chicago Tribune after the game that he hadn't heard anything from Kaepernick and that he had said something to the quarterback after the first of two late interceptions by rookie Kyle Fuller that helped rally the Bears.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick's $11,NFL Jerseys From China,025 fine from the NFL for what a game official called "inappropriate language" during the 49ers' loss to the Chicago Bears last month was cut in half Wednesday.
Kaepernick used to Twitter to explain his decision, posting a photo of himself with the headphones: "I support breast cancer awareness! My grandma is a survivor!"
"I said, 'Nice pass,'" Houston said. Kaepernick shoved Houston.
"It's always a great opportunity to go against someone like Peyton," Kaepernick said. "He does a great job. He's very intelligent and puts the offense and his team in the best position to win."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 15:35 , Processed in 0.072049 second(s), 26 queries .