2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-2 07:05:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We both kind of run hard and don't like to go down," Gurley said. "You can definitely say he's the Godfather, and I'm the Godson."

He can hurdle tacklers, and he can outrun them, too. He was untouched on a 71-yard scoring run up the middle for the Rams' first touchdown in Sunday's 27-6 victory over the 49ers,Cheap Jerseys China, and though safety Eric Reid had the angle, Gurley pulled away.
"If you want to win the Super Bowl, you can get there by passing the ball, but if you want to win you'd better be able to run the ball a little it," Walker said. "You know how great it is to have an offensive line that can blow off the ball and knock someone right in the mouth and have a running back getting those extra yards.
Watching the Rams practice Tuesday, Walker judged Gurley to be a bit of a throwback in an age of specialization.
"It was the guys up front and the tight ends, the receivers,NFL Jerseys Wholesale," Gurley said. "I just do my job, look at my keys, and run. A run like that, it was wide open."
"I think Todd is giving those guys confidence that they've got a horse behind them," he said.
St. Louis selected Gurley with the 10th overall pick even though he was rehabbing from left knee surgery. So far, it's been a spectacular success story.
Walker has taken the same approach to his brief mixed martial arts career and,Cheap Jerseys From China, although he hasn't fought in a while, he hasn't retired.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Herschel Walker says he predicted St. Louis Rams rookie running back Todd Gurley would be a star long before he was tearing up NFL defenses.
Walker said the Rams are doing things correctly, emphasizing the run.
"He's been the best football player on the field and he comes to work every day," defensive end William Hayes said. "That's one thing you don't see a lot of rookies do."
"If you watch the way he runs, watch the work habits, there's a good kid who knows what he's doing,Wholesale Jerseys Online," said Walker,Adidas NHL Jerseys China, in St. Louis to help promote a mixed martial arts event. "Todd can play every down if he has to; he can play third down, he can line up in the slot."
"I've told everyone I'll do one more fight," Walker said. "I'm still working out like I've always been. They're still telling me I can do it so I'm still doing it."
Walker was a more physical player,Cheap Jerseys Store, willing to bull for the extra yards, and Rams coach Jeff Fisher joked, "I'm really lucky I never had to tackle him."
Beside the admiration of Walker, Gurley has the respect of his teammates.
The Rams (4-3) play at Minnesota (5-2) this week and Walker thought Gurley compared favorably with Adrian Peterson, one of the best overall running backs in the NFL. Watching Gurley hurdle tacklers reminded Walker of Hall of Famer Gale Sayers.
Gurley said it was "pretty cool" meeting the 53-year-old Walker, who said he's put on just 2 pounds since retiring from the NFL in 1997.
"He just told us 'Good job and keep it up,'" Gurley said. "Obviously, I went to the same school. He's been watching and keeping tabs on me."
Gurley is the first player in NFL history to rush for 125 yards or more in his first four starts. His 566 rushing yards are the most in a player's first four starts in the Super Bowl era.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:32 , Processed in 0.076397 second(s), 28 queries .