9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-23 19:33:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The self-titled debut album from UNISONIC — the band featuring former HELLOWEEN vocalist Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen (GAMMA RAY,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, ex-HELLOWEEN) alongside Dennis Ward (bass) and Kosta Zafiriou (drums) of Germany's PINK CREAM 69 and Swiss guitarist Mandy Meyer (who has previously played with ASIA, GOTTHARD and KROKUS) — will be released on March 30 (nine days earlier in Japan) via earMUSIC/Edel. The effort will be made available in the following configurations:Europe & rest of the world:* CD jewel case* CD limited edition Mediabook format with and extended booklet plus bonus track* Vinyl and CD package limited edition Japan: *CD jewel case* CD limited-edition digipack plus bonus track (exclusive for Japan)The cover artwork, which was created by graphic artist Martin Häusler (MEAT LOAF, GOTTHARD, HELLOWEEN, MOTÖRHEAD), can be seen below.UNISONIC's video for the song "Unisonic" can be seen below. According to a press release, the clip, which was directed by Häusler,CHeap Jerseys USA, "shows a powerful band performance at a magnificent ballroom in Heidelberg, Germany." UNISONIC released its debut EP,Cheap NFL Jerseys Chinese, "Ignition" on January 27 via earMUSIC/Edel. The effort includes the track "Unisonic" plus one demo song and a cover version of the HELLOWEEN classic "I Want Out", recorded live on October 15 at last year's edition of the Loud Park festival at Saitama Super Arena, a multi-purpose indoor arena located in Saitama City,Cheap Jerseys From China, Japan.  After the addition of Hansen to the group's lineup in early 2011,NFL Jerseys Chinese, UNISONIC continued the songwriting  process for its debut release, incorporating  Kai's talent for writing great anthemic rock songs into its existing material. The recordings for the album started at end of September at ICP studios in Brussels, Belgium.  UNISONIC's music is very versatile and shows a broad approach to  heavy  rock without sacrificing the power and strong, catchy melodies  that  characterized the bandmembers' previous projects.Commented Kiske: "It feels great to finally bring the band to the studio and record the songs we've been working on. We took our time to grow as a band,Wholesale Jerseys Chinese,  but  it was definitely worth it and we are very proud of the result."Added bassist/producer Ward: "We have a bunch of very strong songs and can't  wait until people can hear them. Everyone in the band is now looking even more positive into the future."Regarding Hansen's addition to UNISONIC, Kiske previously said, "After so many years of abstinence,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, I had a lot of fun doing my first live shows with UNISONIC in summer 2010, so I agreed to do the short world tour with AVANTASIA. It was a great experience to be on stage with all those great artists, but with Kai it was something different: We instantly felt the magic again and had a lot of fun together on and off stage. We both realized that we want to be together in band again. He was interested in the open musical concept of UNISONIC and finally asked me if he can join the band. I talked to my bandmates and they all felt great about it. His talent as a guitarist and songwriter is an enrichment for the band and we are looking forward to his contribution for the music of UNISONIC."Kai Hansen's position in GAMMA RAY will be unaffected by his involvement with UNISONIC.UNISONIC is:Michael Kiske (vocals)Mandy Meyer (guitar)Kai Hansen (guitar)Dennis Ward (bass)Kosta Zafiriou (drums)Having split with HELLOWEEN in late 1993, Kiske participated in various projects and released several solo albums but had not been part of a real group effort until now.While collaborating with Ward and Zafiriou on the PLACE VENDOME project five years ago, Kiske found two musical soulmates. They ended up recording two PLACE VENDOME albums before deciding to join forces in a new brand new band. Ward, who had previously produced a record for KROKUS, suggested Meyer as the perfect addition to the group in the vacant guitarist slot.Kiske, one of the finest and most unique voices in contemporary rock music, explains his motivation of becoming a part of a band again: "Since the PLACE VENDOME productions I was impressed by Dennis Ward's skills as a songwriter and producer. We were occasionally fooling around since then via email that we should do more together in the future, so the idea came up to do a new band. I was generally getting a bit tired of doing everything on my own for so many years, so it just felt like the right thing to do now."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 15:39 , Processed in 0.070439 second(s), 28 queries .