2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-3 12:25:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"You have to love that guy because he's so energetic and so excited about playing in the NFL,NFL Jerseys China," Bridgewater said. "Even (Saturday) at our walkthrough, when everyone was at walking tempo, he was running at full speed. That's just how he is."
Diggs and Anquan Boldin, who made his debut with the Arizona Cardinals in 2003, are the only NFL players since at least 1960 to have that many catches and yards receiving in their first three games, according to STATS.
"Everyone told us that this team couldn't win a road divisional game, so this was big for us," Zimmer said. "We didn't give them anything in the second half, and that was huge."
Diggs leaped from just inside the 5 and landed in the end zone with a 36-yard, go-ahead touchdown in the third quarter,Cheap Jerseys, helping the Minnesota Vikings rally for a 28-19 win over the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
Detroit drove to the Vikings 36 on its final drive before turning the ball over on downs again, and getting booed by the sparse crowd that was still in Ford Field.
With a big-play receiver like Diggs, the Vikings may have an easier time on the road this season. The rookie had six receptions for 108 yards,jerseys nfl wholesale, giving him 19 catches for 324 yards in three games after being inactive for the first three games.
"I've been dipping for over 10 years and I'm immune to swallowing dip when I need to," Peterson said. "I think it was something I ate."
NOTES: Minnesota had not won a division road game since winning in Detroit on Sept. 30, 2012. ... Lions CB Rashean Mathis and Vikings WR Jarius Wright were evaluated for concussions.
The Lions had a chance to make the final minutes potentially dramatic, but turned the ball over on downs at the Vikings 1.
The Lions led 17-6 on Matt Prater's 52-yard field goal late in the first half.
Stafford finished 18 of 26 for 256 yards,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and needed X-rays on his left hand.
He capped the opening 75-yard drive with a 1-yard TD pass to Calvin Johnson. He connected with Eric Ebron on a 7-yard scoring pass to end an 80-yard drive on his next possession. The rest of the game, he was getting sacked, hit and hurried.
Bridgewater was 25 of 35, connecting with 11 teammates, for a season-high 316 yards. The first of his two TD passes was a 1-yard toss to Kyle Rudolph that got Minnesota within five late in the second quarter. Blair Walsh's 51-yard field goal ended the first half and cut Detroit's lead to 17-15.
"We are all so excited to give him first road win in the division," Bridgewater said.
Adrian Peterson ran for 98 yards on 19 carries, including a 75-yard run. He played a day after being listed as questionable and scoffed at a report that indicated his illness stemmed from swallowing chewing tobacco.
Detroit (1-6) had an 11-point lead after Matthew Stafford threw for TDs on its first two drives, but blew it in large part because the offensive line couldn't protect the quarterback. Minnesota had a season-high seven sacks, which also was a season worst for Detroit.
"Anything that doesn't go well, I'm concerned about it,Cheap Jerseys From China," Lions coach Jim Caldwell said. "We had a number of things that didn't go well."

DETROIT (AP) — Teddy Bridgewater dropped back, lofted a long pass and Stefon Diggs did the rest.
"I thought it was going to be a little bit out of my reach," Diggs recalled. "So, I didn't try to run under it. Usually, I just try to run under it. I was just trying to lay out for it."
Stafford didn't have much time to throw after a strong start.
Bridgewater had his best passer rating of the season in last month's 26-16 win against the Lions, and was solid again in the rematch.
"I think it's fine," he said.
The Vikings (4-2) won an NFC North road game for the first time in three years, and Bridgewater gave second-year coach Mike Zimmer the game ball.
Minnesota had punter Jeff Locke run out of the end zone on the ensuing possession,China NFL Jerseys, taking a safety to stay two scores ahead with a 28-19 lead with 59 seconds left.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 08:35 , Processed in 0.068658 second(s), 26 queries .