2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-3 23:17:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We turned the ball over and some teams will hang their heads when that happens," Harbaugh said. "But that's not what this team's about. This team's about each other. They're about the team, the team, the team."
Fill-in left tackle Morgan Moses received some of Smith's wrath.
Even Smith was surprised he kept getting back to his feet.
Griffin took criticism during the week for being hard on teammates,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, then seemed to let all that be forgotten as he kept his team in the game until the end.
San Francisco's first-team offense scored its first touchdown in the fourth quarter all year.
MORRIS RUNS: Alfred Morris ran for a touchdown and his first 100-yard game of the season, a rare offensive bright spot for Washington.
"For the past couple weeks you've seen guys laying it all out on the line," Boldin said.
"I'm really proud of the way they competed. They could have hung their heads," Gruden said. "Moving forward if we can play with that type of effort and intensity and continue to prepare, I told our team I think some of these losses will turn into wins down the road."
San Francisco (7-4) has three straight victories and some much-needed momentum as it enters the season's stretch run, with two remaining games against the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks (7-4), starting with the first meeting Thursday night.
"There's one thing we're not going to do, and that's quit. No matter how gloomy it might look,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, or whatever's being said, we're going to stay positive," he said.
"I stopped trying to think too much. I said this weeks ago, I was thinking too much," Morris said. "I've been playing this game since I was 5. I know how to be a runner. I just stopped thinking and stopped trying to make things happen that weren't there. Each week has been getting better and better."
"He's a shining star, a stalwart. I mean, who makes those plays?" Harbaugh said.

Cornerback Tracy Porter sustained an AC separation in his right shoulder and was scheduled for an MRI exam on Monday,Cheap Soccer Jerseys. Running back Silas Redd Jr,Wholesale NFL Jerseys. suffered a rib contusion.
The Niners overcame three turnovers and more costly penalties.
"I try to play explosive and try to play aggressive and make the opponent, the guy I'm going against, feel it," Smith said.
Boldin, who caught a pair of touchdown passes in a win at Washington last November, finished with nine receptions for a season-high 137 yards.
Smith insists he's not quite back to form, but making progress. There were several other plays he thought he should have made.
Cornerback E.J. Biggers left in the first quarter with a concussion, while linebacker Adam Hayward went down with a right knee injury that Gruden called a "knee tibia plateau fracture."
Here are some other observations from Sunday's game:
Rookie Carlos Hyde scored the go-ahead touchdown on a 4-yard run with 2:59 left. The winning drive included Anquan Boldin's 29-yard catch on which safety Ryan Clark was flagged for a 15-yard unnecessary roughness penalty for his hit,Wholesale Jerseys. Boldin also had a 10-yard catch two plays later.
ALDON SMITH'S FIRST START: Aldon Smith returned last week following a nine-game suspension and played regular snaps, then earned his first start Sunday and had a two-sack outing against Robert Griffin III.
GRIFFIN III ON HIS BACK: Robert Griffin III has been sacked 16 times in his last three games, including five by San Francisco on Sunday as he faced constant pressure again.
His San Francisco 49ers barely beat the lowly Washington Redskins 17-13 on Sunday, and Harbaugh still found plenty of praise for his players making the big plays when it mattered most.
He dislocated his left middle finger and popped it back in, saying, "It was pretty weird looking."
Morris had a 30-yard gain among his 21 carries for 125 yards.
"I'm getting there," said Smith, who also missed five games in 2013 while undergoing treatment following a DUI arrest.
He sacked Griffin III on the second play of the game and again with the Redskins driving early in the third quarter to force a punt,Cheap Jerseys Store.
BOLDIN'S BIG DAY: Before his clutch catches late, Boldin caught a 30-yard touchdown pass on San Francisco's initial series.
REDSKINS INJURIES: Washington was already missing left tackle Trent Williams with a knee injury. The Redskins lost several other key faces Sunday. Washington also was missing David Amerson, who didn't play because of a violation of a team rule. Coach Jay Gruden wouldn't elaborate.
The offense struggled much of the rest of the way, and Boldin told himself the offense would need at least one big play to win it. He delivered yet again.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Jim Harbaugh is not about to get picky about wins, pretty or otherwise.
"He's proven time and time again that he's a reliable receiver," quarterback Colin Kaepernick said. "He's always a person that's going to make big plays, and he did right there for his team."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 01:58 , Processed in 0.063108 second(s), 26 queries .