4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-4 02:45:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Grover robbery…By Latoya Giles The two brothers who were shot when brazen bandits attacked their business place on Saturday night are reportedly in stable conditions.Yesterday when Kaieteur News visited the two men who are patients in the Male Surgical Ward of the Georgetown Public Hospital, they were resting while relatives tended to them.Sewanand GopaulSewanand Gopaul, 38, who was shot in his upper left thigh,Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2018, is also nursing a wound to the head after being hit with a gun. Presently, the man cannot walk because of the tremendous pain in his leg.His brother, Bhojindar Gopaul, who was shot in the buttocks, did not complain of any pain during the interview.Sewanand,Cheap Jerseys From China, who was the first to be confronted by the bandits,Cheap China Jerseys, recounted that shortly after 19:00hrs on Saturday, as the family was closing the business, six armed men invaded the family’s grocery store which is located at Grove, East Bank Demerara.He said that as soon as the gunmen entered the business place they started shooting indiscriminately. One of the bandits who was armed with a handgun stood at the gate as a lookout.Gopaul further explained that one of the bandits confronted him first, since he was outside of the store.“He run up to me and shouted ‘where the money?’ I said we don’t have any money.”He said that he and the man had a scuffle during which he was shot in the thigh.The bandits then went inside the family’s home where they confronted the second brother Bhojindar and his parents whose ages are 65 and 58-years old.Bhojindar Gopaul Bhojindar said that after the bandits invaded the home,Cheap Jerseys USA, they ordered him to lie face down in the kitchen. The man said that one of bandits placed the gun to his mother’s neck demanding that the monies be handed over.He noted that he started to shout for “thief” and some of the neighbours heard what was taking place.He said that he knew he had to resist the bandits because he was almost convinced that the men were going to shoot his mother.He recalled that he started scuffling with them (bandits) enabling his mother and father to run to safety. His father who is 65-years old, managed to run to the Grove Police Station where he informed ranks about the attack. According to Bhojindar, the police responded promptly.He said that after he resisted the bandit, he tried to run and was shot in the buttocks. The man said he fell to the ground and remarkably, although the bandits continued to fire shots at him, they all missed.“I was on the ground and he was shooting at me, but all missed me.” Bhojindar said that although he was injured he managed to lash one of the bandits in his face with a bottle.“After the rest of bandits started calling him, he tried to exit the room and I picked up a bottle and lash him to the face,” Bhojindar said.The bandits eventually managed to escape with the day of sales from the store,China NBA Jerseys, which the Gopauls estimate to be $20,Cheap NFL Jerseys,000.The man said that once he sees the bandits again he would be able to identify them, since they were not wearing any masks.Bhojindar opined that the police should issue firearms to persons who operate businesses.“Business people should be able to own firearms to help defend themselves.”The Gopauls have been operating the business for more than 13 years.A police source told this newspaper that detectives are still investigating the robbery. The source said that it is believed that a gang which operates from a neighbouring village is behind Saturday’s attack.The gang,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, according to the source is presently terrorising East Bank residents.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 21:06 , Processed in 0.075968 second(s), 28 queries .