2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-4 03:53:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
San Francisco's playoff hopes dwindled in the process.
"Any time you lose, it's a low point," wide receiver Anquan Boldin said. "But we'll bounce back."
What's next for these downtrodden Niners? Coach Jim Harbaugh spoke about a "reboot."
"We celebrate every play. Even when they get a catch and it's a great hit, we celebrate that. They didn't even understand that," Sherman said. "They were getting frustrated that we were celebrating those plays, but that happens when you're a team and you're together."
"We didn't get it done. The Seahawks played much better team football than we did," he said. "We know what we have to do now — to come back and win them all."
That's a daunting task. After the game in Oakland, San Francisco must get on a plane the next week and go to Seattle for what will be another wild matchup Dec. 14 between two teams that have come to truly dislike each other.
The post from Cassie Baalke's Twitter account read: "Greg Roman can take a hike..the 49ers don't want you no more." After her words, were a pair of icons of hands clapping.

Trent Baalke issued a statement Friday saying he and Cassie had apologized to Roman.
"My daughter and I both regret that her feelings got the best of her after last night's game and that she chose social media as an avenue to express her feelings. We have apologized to Greg for this unfortunate matter,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Baalke said. "While disappointed,Hockey Jerseys 2018 Cheap, as a father I will use this as a teachable moment to help my daughter grow."
It's hard to see this 49ers team reaching the playoffs the way things are spiraling. This group began the season thinking Super Bowl championship or bust following three straight trips to the NFC title game and a runner-up Super Bowl ending after the 2012 season.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — As if there weren't already enough humiliating elements to San Francisco's lopsided loss to its biggest rival on Thanksgiving night, owner Jed York weighed in on an effort he said "wasn't acceptable."
Harbaugh is not immune to the constant chatter about his future, though he has been steadfast in staying the course of winning each week — a "one-game season" mantra recently started by Boldin — though this could get ugly in a hurry if the 49ers can't clean things up.
Cassie Baalke, daughter of general manager Trent Baalke, called for offensive coordinator Greg Roman's ouster before quickly deleting her Twitter post and later closing the account altogether.
San Francisco's players will get back to work early next week.
Just when the 49ers had some nice momentum as they approached the season's final month, it all went away in a matter of four hours in a 19-3 loss to the Seahawks on Thursday night at Levi's Stadium.
The offense was awful. Quarterback Colin Kaepernick had one of his worst games as a pro. Richard Sherman and the Seattle Seahawks celebrated all over the home field that hardly offered much advantage when fans left in early.
The speculation is running rampant again that he might get the boot following season four of his $25 million, five-year contract he signed in January 2011.
That's a long few days for team executives, coaches, players and fans to figure out what went so wrong.
"I try and stay out of that. Whatever is going on upstairs or in the next room, I leave it up to them," tight end Vernon Davis said. "I just stay in my corner and do what I am supposed to do and control the things I can control."
York's post had about 5,China Jerseys,200 retweets by early Friday afternoon, with replies from fans calling for Roman's job.
York posted on Twitter in the waning moments: "Thank you (hashtag)49ersfaithful for coming out strong tonight. This performance wasn't acceptable. I apologize for that."
"Yeah, I waved them goodbye,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping," he said.
San Francisco returns home to host San Diego and then division-leading Arizona to end the regular season Dec. 28.
After Sherman's two-interception night, the star cornerback took a couple of parting shots. He noticed the thousands of fans leaving early from this debacle.
While the timing of York's public Twitter apology was strange, nobody in the losing locker room could really argue with him. Harbaugh wouldn't specifically address the remarks.
"We'll take a couple days off and regroup,Cheap Jerseys For Sale," cornerback Perrish Cox said. "We've just got to stay together. Not point any fingers or anything like that."
Any day-after thoughts would have to wait. Harbaugh isn't scheduled to address the media again until Monday,Wholesale Jerseys From China, with players likely on Tuesday as is the team's regular schedule.
In their next game Dec. 7, they will make the short trip to Oakland to face a Raiders team that heads into Sunday's game at St. Louis with a 1-10 record.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:01 , Processed in 0.061075 second(s), 26 queries .