2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-4 05:31:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Packers will show up at CenturyLink Field with a good but not great defense. Indeed, its only consistent playmaker is Matthews, who made his fifth Pro Bowl in six seasons by being a factor at outside and inside linebacker.
It's hard to argue that Wagner is the fulcrum of a unit that includes fellow All-Pros Thomas at safety, Richard Sherman at cornerback, and Kam Chancellor intimidating opponents from his safety spot, and a deep, versatile front. But it's not impossible to make that case.
"My job is to be in the middle of everything," said the 2012 second-round draft pick from Utah State. "Also, the signal caller, making sure everybody's in the right spot, making adjustments when I need to, being as vocal as I possibly can on the field."
But, consistent with his nature, Wagner doesn't make a big deal of it all.
Matthews has displayed throughout his six pro seasons he is much more than a media star capable of ripping on himself in TV ads. He's capable of ripping apart offensive schemes, and his value in Green Bay has been increased with how coordinator Dom Capers used him in 2014.
Wagner wouldn't make it,Buy Air Max 95, though. He takes pride in the stinginess of his defense, but sees himself as a cog, nothing more, in that frugality on the scoreboard.
"I think if you look at the change of where we were in Week 8 and the bye week into now, and obviously, statistics will show that we're moving in the right direction," Matthews said. "Both individually and as a team, as a defense really. So, you know, it seems to be working in the right direction. Obviously, we're winning games and I'm making plays, so as long as that's happening, we're doing something right."
If you barely know anything about Bobby Wagner, that's understandable, too. He's not into snazzy, leaving that to his Legion of Boom teammates in Seattle.
Matthews,China NFL Jerseys, who played for Seahawks coach Pete Carroll at Southern California — Carroll admits he misjudged Matthews skills there, not starting him until he was a senior — is confident enough to believe Green Bay can do as much shutting down on defense Sunday as can Seattle.
When Capers began moving Matthews around in the Packers' alignments, it caused opponents to guess — something no offense or quarterback is comfortable with. Matthews had 6 1-2 sacks in his final four games and 11 for the season.
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — If it seems as if Clay Matthews is omnipresent off the field, well, yeah. No NFL linebacker has a higher profile than the Green Bay star,Cheap Air Max 97 Trainers, thanks to his commercials and his flashy persona.
"With a defense with as many playmakers as they have, and has played as well as they have, you know obviously the onus is going to be on our defense," Matthews said. "So we understand that going into it. So obviously we're going to be trying our best to limit their big plays, limit the times they score in hopes that we score more."
"That's what we do,Cheap Jerseys, we finish," he said. "Whenever a fourth quarter comes around we understand those are when games are won. That's when big-time players make big-time plays. And that's when the good teams show up."

Of course, Wagner does far more than that. Even though he missed five games with a right foot injury, he still managed at least 104 tackles — he had 140 and 119 the previous two years. When he returned in late November, the Seahawks became immovable again. They didn't allow a fourth-quarter point from Week 12 through the end of the regular season.
Essential,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, too, for the most feared defense in the league, one that helped the Seahawks win it all last year and has them on the verge of a repeat title — something not accomplished by anyone in a decade.
"With Wags, just killer instinct," fellow All-Pro Earl Thomas said Thursday. "Some guys just have that nasty streak to him, and I want another guy beside me with killer instincts. He has that, Sherm has that, Kam has that,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and that fired-up passion is contagious."
Indeed, he might be the least-ballyhooed member of this season's All-Pro team.
Enough right to be in their third conference title game in eight seasons, and enough to complement their high-powered offense led by All-Pro QB Aaron Rodgers.
On Sunday in the NFC championship game, their performances will go a long way toward determining which team goes to the Super Bowl. And while Matthews may add a touch of the ostentatious, Wagner will do things far more quietly, yet just as fiercely.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 11:44 , Processed in 0.076506 second(s), 26 queries .