2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-5 00:56:03 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
His harsh self-assessment of his last game notwithstanding, Anderson has helped the Broncos (11-4) find a much-needed ground game as they head into the playoffs. They can earn a first-round bye Sunday by beating Oakland (3-12).
Anderson actually had a pretty good game, rushing for 83 yards and a touchdown on 18 carries for a 4.6-yard average. He also caught eight passes for 55 yards, befitting his status of being voted a Pro Bowl alternate this week.
After cooling down, he took to Twitter on Tuesday, saying,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, "I apologize 4 my actions toward the media yesterday. I was very frustrated in the way I played. I'm not that type of guy."
Then he repeated his apology in the locker room this week,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, saying, "I was frustrated in my play and I should have told you guys to come talk to me 10 minutes later. I just had a heated argument prior to that and I was just upset and very angry. I wear my emotions on my sleeve because that is the type of player I am.
NOTES: LB Brandon Marshall (foot) is out for Sunday and S T.J. Ward (neck) is questionable. If Ward is held out, David Bruton will likely start in his place, with newcomer Josh Bush playing the back end whenever Bruton moves up in the nickel to play alongside the linebackers. Bush played in 36 games for the Jets, who waived him Oct. 15. The Broncos signed him to their practice squad three days later and promoted him Dec. 17. ... Denver is shooting for its sixth 8-0 home record in franchise history. "Growing up my mom always told me you never lose a fight in your front yard," NT Terrance Knighton said. "That's the mentality we have."
"I'm not that type of guy and I don't want to be compared to this person or that person. I should have never done that and I just want to apologize to everybody over here because I know you guys have got a job to do. But that is behind me, I've learned from that and I'm open and I've moved on to Oakland."
ENGLEWOOD,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Colo. (AP) — C.J. Anderson says he's not the running back that people saw at Cincinnati.
Anderson said he let down his offensive linemen by failing to trust them after some difficult runs that went for no gain or negative yards, "and I shouldn't have done that."
What his family members wanted to talk about after the game, however,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, wasn't his statistics but his sullenness.
It was a rare breakdown for Anderson, an undrafted second-year pro who has emerged as Denver's top tailback this season. He's topped 1,000 yards from scrimmage and scored seven times despite not starting until injuries to Montee Ball and Ronnie Hillman thrust him into a bigger role at midseason.
"My mom and my grandma raised me a lot better than that and you shouldn't disrespect someone else's job because of what you're going through,Wholesale Jerseys Online," Anderson said. "At the end of the day, you have to take the good with the bad and you have to be a professional. Like I said, a lot of you guys probably thought I played well, but I played terrible. That is why I was really upset."
Anderson got his opportunity when Hillman strained his left foot at St. Louis on Nov. 9. Hillman appears ready to return against the Raiders after practicing all week for the first time since getting hurt. He would give the Broncos an added boost by providing a change-of-pace back to go with the bruising Anderson.
Anderson ignored reporters' questions and testily replied to five straight inquiries with a version of, "We just played terrible. We've got to get better and get ready for next week."

After Denver's 37-28 loss to the Bengals on Monday night, the Broncos' breakout running back dodged questions like fellow University of Cal alum Marshawn Lynch is famous for doing.
"He has good burst, good explosion, same things that you saw before the injury,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys," coach John Fox said Friday. "He looks to be back in that form. We will see how it goes. He hasn't played football in about six weeks, so you always get a little nervous about that. But he had a good week of preparation."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 00:19 , Processed in 0.052528 second(s), 28 queries .