2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-6 00:01:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I absolutely love it," receiver Greg Jennings says. "Not everybody is in sync with it. Sometimes it flies by you, and you don't catch onto it, and he's looking at you like,Wholesale Jerseys Outlet, 'It was a joke, guys.' You don't really expect him to come off like that."
"I hope people understand I do have a sense of humor," he says. "I take my job but not myself seriously. Humility is something that's important in our family, and to kind of be understated."
When asked about the Dolphins' funniest players, he lists Pouncey, Jennings and safety Louis Delmas.
Levity in the locker room is important, Philbin says.
On the other hand, there are rumors former Dolphins linebacker Jason Trusnik impersonated Philbin, which may be why Trusnik is now with the Carolina Panthers.
Where does he get that?
The Dolphins have gone 7-9, 8-8 and 8-8 in three years under Philbin. Add a bullying scandal and a pair of late-season collapses, and it makes for a gloomy mood at times.
With characteristic conciseness, he says he's bland. But ask Philbin's players about his humor, and they laugh.
But late-night comedians David Letterman,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert have been off his radar. And when asked his favorite movie comedy,Cheap Jerseys From China, he considers the question for 10 seconds and draws a blank.
Jennings has known Philbin since 2006, when both were with Green Bay. If Dolphins fans have rarely seen evidence of the coach's wit, it may be because there's little to laugh about lately.
"My oldest son Matt has a good sense of humor," Philbin says. "He's definitely the talker of the family."
"He's a good athlete," Philbin says. "Just ask him. He'll tell you."
Does he watch "Saturday Night Live"?
Good one, coach.
"A little bit. Way back. Jane Curtin, Chevy Chase and those people."
The Miami Dolphins coach has been described as a staid, stoic straight arrow. He's also meticulous and circumspect, known to pick up the stray piece of trash or read his postgame victory speech from note cards.
"There is enough pressure and tension built into the life of an NFL player," he says. "So the ability of guys to enjoy one another — scientific studies show laughter is good for you."
Who's funny in his house?
"Animal House"?
"He actually does have a sense of humor. It's a lot different than a lot of guys, but we really enjoy him,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Pouncey said. "He's a guy who dishes it out, but he takes a lot. He'll see us moseying around on the practice field, and he'll yell at us to run. Then we'll catch him walking, and we'll yell at him."
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — When Joe Philbin says he has a sense of humor, he's not joking.
Training camp invites optimism, however. The Dolphins are confident they'll end a seven-year playoff drought, and Philbin has cracked an occasional smile during the first 10 days of training camp.
Philbin says he doesn't mind being the butt of a joke, which center Mike Pouncey confirms.
When asked about his lighter side, Philbin responds with a thoughtful five-minute answer. Despite an impassive exterior, it's clear the coach cares about how he's perceived.

"Yes!" he says,Cheap NFL Jerseys, his memory triggered. "And 'Caddyshack,' 'Blues Brothers,' 'Vacation' — those kind of things."
He drew laughs Monday with a playful jab at Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes.
Philbin says he's a big fan of Jerry Seinfeld's hit show and likes to watch reruns,Wholesale China Jerseys. He enjoys Woody Allen too.
"Not from me," Philbin chortles.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:23 , Processed in 0.075820 second(s), 26 queries .