2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-6 14:51:17 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Adding Foles and running back Todd Gurley with the 10th overall pick should help. Opening with two rookie starters on the offensive line seems to be a concern, but Fisher seems pretty confident in tackle Rob Havenstein and guard Jamon Brown,Soccer World Cup Jerseys, the second- and third-round picks.
Foles is staying out of the talks and concentrating on mastering the offense.
Foles missed the last half of 2014 with the Eagles due to a broken collarbone, an injury he said back in OTAs had been long healed. He has a much cleaner medical chart than Bradford, the one-time franchise quarterback who has missed the last 25 regular-season starts, plus balked at a restructured contract after last season.
Gurley began camp on the active roster, although he'll probably be restricted to individual work for a while while rehabbing from left knee surgery that cut short his final season at Georgia. Passing the rookie conditioning test, he said, was a beast nine months into rehab.
Snead gives the Rams credit for rallying behind backups Austin Davis, Shaun Hill and Kellen Clements the last two seasons. But he also believes the injuries toll on the supporting cast.
Snead predicted that if Foles stays healthy, which has been a big if for Rams quarterbacks lately, the franchise should end a 10-year playoff drought.
"That'll take care of itself, I'm just excited to be out here playing."
If the parties can't get something done before the opener, Foles seemed fine with continuing talks into the season. The former third-round pick out of Arizona is due for his first big contract.
They like what they've seen so much that even before the start of training camp Friday, they were talking about a contract extension.
"We're not going to take any chances or any risks or subject him to any danger, but you can kind of read the tea leaves — we think he's ahead of schedule," Fisher said. "This is going to give him a chance to know the offense inside and out."
"Everything's been going good and I'm progressing, that's the main thing for me," Gurley said. "It's about to be nine months, I think I'm doing pretty good."
"I always go to this: "Hey, if a quarterback is playing well and you're winning,Wholesale Jerseys, having team success, you have no problem asking your owner to write the check,China NBA Jerseys," Snead said.
"It was brutal, it was hot, I was laid out," Gurley said.
Gurley said he last met with the team doctor about two weeks ago for a routine checkup.
"I love it here, I love the players, I love the coaches, it's a great place to play," Foles said. "I haven't even played a game here yet and i love it.
"As a fan you admire, 'Hey, this team's scrappy,'" Snead said. "But they've got to have something with it."
Fisher wasn't sure whether Gurley would be ready to play "in Week 1 or Week 6," but didn't want to put him on the PUP list to start camp to keep him involved.
"Honestly, I just zone it out," Foles said. "We hire agents so that clears the clutter out of our brain and I trust them to do the job."

General manager Les Snead said the Rams have been in contact with the agent for Foles, due for free agency after the season. He thought it "definitely realistic" that Foles could be signed.
"I'm not really involved other than I'd like to see us get something worked out at some point with him," Fisher said.
Just as in OTAs earlier this year,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Foles expressed optimism he'd be with the Rams for a long time.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Before playing a down, Nick Foles has made a big impression on the St. Louis Rams.
"It's just never been a distraction," Foles said. "I know we're fortunate to play this game,Supply Cheap Jerseys, so whatever happens, happens and we'll go from there."
After the first full-squad workout Friday,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, coach Jeff Fisher said the team was discussing deals with other players, too. Foles has to top the list.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 10:28 , Processed in 0.072449 second(s), 26 queries .