2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-7 05:15:16 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Winning hasn't come easily for Williams in Buffalo since he created a huge buzz and raised expectations in March 2012 by signing a $100 million contract in free agency.
"There's a lot guys who never played in a playoff game. And I think they would say the same thing," he said. "I don't like really talking in general about it,Wholesale Jerseys, but that doesn't mean it doesn't bother me."
Veteran running back Fred Jackson has also taken notice,Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018.
"I've got time for two," he said.
And a game at Houston (2-1), where Williams spent his first six seasons, hardly registers.
The Bills are coming off consecutive 6-10 finishes that extended their playoff drought to 14 seasons — the NFL's longest active streak.
The Bills were picked apart by quarterback Philip Rivers.
"The biggest thing for us is just going and winning," the start pass-rusher said. "We're not worried about changing this or changing that, or flipping this or flipping that. It's going out and competing and winning this. That's it. That solves it all."
It followed a distraction-free offseason for Williams, who hardly made a peep while attending nearly every offseason workout and practice session.
Though two questions eventually stretched into eight, it became quickly evident that Williams had no interest talking about facing the Texans, his former team, or what reception he might receive in making his second trip in three years to Houston on Sunday.
"I'm not worried about that," Williams said. "I just feel like I need to step up and play and be held accountable by the other 52 guys on the field. That's all I'm worried about."
"I don't know. I don't really care," he said. "I don't even understand why that is even is a topic of discussion."
Williams has earned the respect of his teammates. For only the second time in his career, and first in Buffalo, he was selected a team captain in a players' vote.
Williams dismisses questions about his high-priced contract and whether he feels a need to prove himself as one of the NFL's top-paid defensive players.
That's a switch from the previous year. Williams was the focus of a highly publicized breakup with his fiancee, which included a headline-grabbing lawsuit over the possession of a $785,000 diamond ring.
Before the start of this season,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Williams acknowledged he is growing frustrated over the lack of playoff appearances.
"Nah, not really," Williams said. "I mean, it's a football game."

They managed a season-low one sack,Cheap Jerseys Supply, gave up a season-high five passes of 20 or more yards,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, and were unable to get off the field at critical junctures. The Chargers enjoyed two scoring drives that lasted seven-plus minutes.
Never big on sentiment, Williams' focused approach is a reflection of how little the pass-rushing star wants to risk being a distraction for Buffalo (2-1),nfl jerseys china, which is seeking to rebound from a 22-10 loss to the San Diego Chargers last weekend.
"Personally, all that stuff at home, I don't know. I don't live with him," defensive tackle and fellow captain Kyle Williams said. "But everything he's done in here has always been the same. It's always been the top level of professionalism."
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Already running late for a team meeting after practice Wednesday, Bills defensive end Mario Williams informed reporters gathered at his locker that he had little time for questions.
Though Williams has delivered with a team-best 25-1/2 sacks in 35 games, his presence has barely made a dent in the Bills' win-loss record.
The Texans made the playoffs only once during Williams' tenure, and yet he was unable to take part in that 2011 run because he was sidelined by a season-ending injury.
It has been no different for Williams, who enjoyed very little success in Houston after being selected with the first pick in the 2006 draft.
"More than anything, no matter what the situation is, he comes in and he works," Jackson said. "He's somebody that didn't just get his check and then just quit working. If anything, it's motivated him more. And that's what guys respect the most."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 21:44 , Processed in 0.050965 second(s), 28 queries .