2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-7 10:42:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
So when word about the potential started to leak last week,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Grigson and Pagano addressed the rumors together.
"He (Irsay) said that it's hard enough to win in this league when everyone is getting along, you've got no shot if you're not,cheap jerseys," Grigson said, describing one of the two quotes on his office desk. "So it makes no sense for us going in opposite directions and that's not the case, trust me."
In late March,Cheap Jerseys Store, Pagano emailed a statement to a small group of local reporters and said "I look forward to coaching the Colts this season and for many years to come."
Hilton said the swelling had somewhat subsided overnight. He has not been ruled out of next Monday night's game against the New York Jets (1-0).

Clearly, things have not gone according to plan — on or off the field.
Team owner Jim Irsay added his voice to the chorus Sunday afternoon.
Buffalo took advantage of Indy's revamped offensive line, exposed a defense that was started two rookies on the defensive line and handed Andrew Luck his third opening-day loss in four seasons.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indianapolis general manager Ryan Grigson and coach Chuck Pagano spent last week trying to dispel the notion there was internal friction.
But the easiest way to change the story line is fix the mistakes and start winning.
The conversation has increasingly turned to Pagano's future in Indy as he begins the final year of his original contract.
Their words haven't convinced everyone yet. After a poor performance Sunday at Buffalo, the speculation about whether this potential distraction could derail one of this season's AFC favorites ramped up -- even as the Colts attempt to steer the discussion in another direction.
A month later, Irsay acknowledged the two sides had discussed an extension but could not come to an agreement.
The Bills pulled a page right out of Bill Belichick's playbook Sunday by gashing the Colts' suspect run defense, jumping to a big lead early and forcing Andrew Luck into more throws than the game plan called for. The resulting miscues and 27-14 loss were a stark reminder of what happened last season against the Patriots, twice.
The question, of course,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, is whether the Colts (0-1) will be OK moving forward.
It could have been worse. Pro Bowl receiver T.Y. Hilton and starting running back Frank Gore left early with injuries. Pagano said Monday that Gore, who had cramps in his calf, was "fine" and that an MRI on Hilton's left knee showed no structural damage.
"If you want to ask me questions about yesterday's ballgame, I'll be glad to talk you,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping," the coach said Monday. "I'm not going to talk about something that's irrelevant."
Pagano's explanation was only slightly different.
When another report surfaces Sunday, Irsay jumped in.
"A lot of things to clean up," Pagano said. "Thank God it was Week 1 and not Week 15."
"Yesterday, it was just numb and it blew up on me real fast," Hilton said. "It feels all right now."
"We're linked at the hip," he said. "Do we agree to disagree? Absolutely. Is there going to be some fireworks at times? Absolutely. Every single room I've been in as a defensive coach for 28 years, whether it was a coordinator or position coach, offensively, there are going to be some fireworks in those rooms. But at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is that we come out of it and do what is best for the 'shoe and what is best for the team."
Whatever the problems on the field,Wholesale Jerseys China, though, the ones off of it could prove more problematic.
"That couldn't be farther from the truth," the team owner said. "They have a great relationship. I've seen coaches and general managers work together since I was 11 years old. I know the dynamic that needs to be there for them to work together. They have a great relationship, and that report is completely false."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 08:51 , Processed in 0.065574 second(s), 26 queries .