9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-7 18:56:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Some people get rich because dem wuk hard and some of dem get rich because dem rob people without a gun. Guyana got nuff people who get rich because dem cut deals and tek money that should go to de people. Some of dem get suh rich that dem can buy anything dem want. De only thing is that when dem get rich dem get selfish.Ashni lef to go to he wife grandmother house wheh he wife was visiting. He did not know de place suh he call de old lady fuh ask fuh direction. “You come to the front door of the apartment. I am in apartment 301. There is a big panel at the front door. With your elbow, push button 301. I will buzz you in. Come inside.“The elevator is on the right. Get in, and with your elbow, push 3. When you get out, I’m on the left. With your elbow, hit my doorbell.”Ashni only got money sense and he cheap. Imagine money that Bharrat and Luncheon tell he fuh pay Uncle Adam he still holding on to it like if is he own. That is why he tell de old lady, “Grandma, that sounds easy,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but, why I got to press all dem button wid me elbow?”“What! You coming empty handed?”But is de lawyers who got to tek de cake. Anil is one of dem. He and Eddie Boyah is friend. That is when Eddie, who got something to do wid de drug rehab centre, realize that he never get a contribution from Anil. So he visit Anil in his lavish office.“Our research shows that even though your annual income is over $48 million, you don’t give a penny to charity. Wouldn’t you like to give something back to your community through the drug centre?”Anil think for a  minute and seh,Jerseys NFL Cheap, ‘First, did your research show you that somebody close to me dying after a long, painful illness and she has huge medical bills that she can’t even try to pay?”Embarrassed, Eddie mumbles,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, “Uh… no, I didn’t know that.”“Secondly,China Jerseys,” says the lawyer, “You find out that me brother who disabled and can’t even keep in he urine deh in he bed and can’t support he wife and children?”Again, Eddie try fuh apologise but is cut off again.“Thirdly, you realize that another close family get kill in a car accident and left he wife penniless,Cheap Authentic Jerseys Online, leaving her with a mortgage and three children?”“I’m so sorry. I had no idea.”Then Anil seh, “So, if I didn’t give dem any money,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, why you think I’d give any to you?”Talk half and think about dem cheap brutes who fleecing everybody.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 08:18 , Processed in 0.078632 second(s), 28 queries .