2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-7 22:36:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Ryan threw a combined nine interceptions with only one touchdown as the Falcons somehow split the games with Arizona the last two years.
Atlanta has a tiebreaker advantage with New Orleans in the NFC South but could have held first alone with a better ending to last week's 26-24 loss to Cleveland. Coach Mike Smith on Monday took the blame for poor clock management on Atlanta's final possession,Cheap NFL Jerseys, which ended with an incomplete sideline pass from Ryan for Devin Hester on a third-and-2 play.
"I think it's a tight-knit group," he said. "I think you learn a lot about people and what they're all about when you go through some tough times. I think our guys have continued to battle, have continued to prepare the way you need to work each week. That only gives you a chance. It doesn't guarantee anything on Sunday, but if you don't do it, it guarantees you won't play well.
"I think probably the biggest thing is you have to be patient," Ryan said. "You have to understand they're going to make some plays,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, they're going to get you off-schedule at certain times, but you've got to take what's there and I've got to do a better job than I've done the previous two times against them."
Well,China NFL Jerseys, it's difficult to avoid.
The Falcons (4-7) lead the woeful NFC South. Arizona (9-2) leads the NFC West and has the conference's best record, despite last week's loss to Seattle.
Arizona will bring one of the NFL's top cornerback tandems to Atlanta in Patrick Peterson and Antonio Cromartie. The two have combined for five interceptions.
Atlanta beat Arizona in 2012 despite Ryan's career-high five interceptions,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China. The Cardinals beat the Falcons last year as Ryan threw four picks.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Matt Ryan cringed on Wednesday when remembering his most recent games against Arizona's defense.
"I appreciate you bringing it up," he said with a slight smile.
In seven seasons as the Atlanta quarterback, Ryan's only games with more than three interceptions were his last two against the Cardinals.
"I think our guys have bought into the idea that preparation is key and we need to continue to do that moving forward. When we have the chance on the field to make plays, we've got to make plays."
Ryan said he must learn from those tough games as Arizona visits Atlanta on Sunday in an unlikely pairing of first-place teams,NFL Jerseys From China.
"As a defense we just want to continue to make sure we have hands in his face at all times," Peterson said in a telephone interview with Atlanta reporters. "No quarterback, I don't care how good you are, loves hands in their face or love to be hit. If we make that pocket as uncomfortable as possible, we can have another successful day on defense."

Ryan has 19 touchdown passes with nine interceptions this season. He completed 27 of 43 passes for 273 yards with two touchdowns and one interception against the Browns.
Peterson said Wednesday the key Sunday will be to keep pressure on Ryan so the defensive backs can make more big plays.
The loss was ugly but Ryan insists he still likes his team,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
NOTES: WR Roddy White (ankle), DT Paul Soliai (personal business), CB Robert Alford (wrist) and WR Harry Douglas (foot) did not practice. Smith said Soliai also will miss Thursday's practice. ... Smith said he expects to make a decision Friday on S William Moore (shoulder), who is eligible to return from short-term IR this week. Smith wants to see how Moore's shoulder responds to Wednesday's session. ... On Tuesday, the team signed WR Freddie Martino to the practice squad and waived WR Ryan Spadola from the practice squad.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 05:43 , Processed in 0.072486 second(s), 26 queries .