2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-8 15:18:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The three-time Pro Bowl player signed a one-year contract with the Cardinals on Monday.
"If he wins it,Cheap NFL Jerseys," the coach said. "I'm open to anything once you win it."
After surviving a shooting five months ago, he's just glad to be back playing in the NFL.
Arians said Johnson had been "on our radar for some time.
Although he still has the bullet inside him, Johnson has recovered from a gunshot wound to the shoulder. He was injured in the early morning hours of March 8 when someone opened fire on a van in which he was riding in his hometown of Orlando, Florida. The driver of the van was killed and another passenger injured.
Notes: Starting left guard Mike Iupati left Tuesday's practice accompanied by a trainer.
"The situation I went through, I'm just happy to be back playing football on Sundays," he said, "and I'm just going to put my best foot forward."
"Of course it changed how you look at life," he said of the shooting. "Sometimes you just got to live life and not worry about those things so much. Getting a chance to play in the NFL makes it better. ... At the end of the day, that was a situation that happened. I'm just trying to put it behind me and look forward. I'm just ready to start playing football."

"If people actually watch the film and watch the tape,NFL Jerseys Cheap, they'll see a guy that's still got it,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys," Johnson said, "especially at my age. If you mention some of the top guys — Marshawn Lynch, Adrian Peterson, those guys — we're all around the same age."
According to azcentralsports, Johnson signed for the veteran's minimum of $870,000,NFL Jerseys Supply, a figure that can rise to $2 million if he gains 1,300 yards and makes the Pro Bowl.
"I don't have no problem with that situation,Cheap Jerseys Outlet," he said. "You've just got to work for what you want. Even me coming from high school to college to the league, nothing was ever given to me easy. I always had to work. Even with this situation it wasn't even about the money thing to me. It was just a situation when the last time I've been to the playoffs was my rookie year. I want to win and continue to play football."
"When he first called me and we talked, I told B.A. (coach Bruce Arians), 'I don't want you to promise me anything or anything like that,'" Johnson said on Tuesday before his first practice with his new team. "'I'm willing to come in and work for whatever my role is and whatever y'all need me to do.'"
Arians was asked if it was possible for Johnson to supplant Andre Ellington as the No. 1 running back,NFL Jerseys Cheap.
"He's a home run every time he touches the ball," the coach said.
He disputes the notion that he's lost a step, noting that if he had gotten the same number of touches as he did in Tennessee, he would have topped 1,000 yards with the Jets.
His arm still was in a sling when he went to Los Angeles to work out with Jay Glazer, a Fox Sports analyst and MMA trainer.
Johnson said he's not out to prove something to others, "just to prove something to myself."
Johnson rushed for 663 yards with the New York Jets last year after topping 1,000 in each of his first six NFL seasons, all with the Tennessee Titans.
"Coming here, looking at their offense, they've got great guys on the outside that can stretch the field and got a quarterback that can get it down the field," he said. "My whole career I've kind of been dealing with eight or nine in the box and not having a quarterback like Carson (Palmer) and not having receivers out there that stretch the field for me. I just felt like this would be a good situation for me — a team that's been winning, going to the playoffs."
Johnson said that after the shooting he had bed rest for six weeks and lost 25 pounds.
Johnson, who turns 30 on Sept. 23, said the quality of the team and its style of play were big reasons he signed with Arizona.
"I just prayed a lot," he said. "I grew up in the church so I just prayed a lot, and working out helped me out a lot."
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Chris Johnson came to the Arizona Cardinals with no assurances about what role he will play, and he says "that's cool with me."
Johnson has missed one game in his eight NFL seasons, and that was in 2008, his rookie year.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 05:13 , Processed in 0.059720 second(s), 28 queries .