2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-9 05:30:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
As for the meeting with Washington, Beason added defiantly, "It just becomes difficult physically to play on Thursday. And you can tell them I said it. I don't care."
"Me personally, they decided to throw another football game in there, it shows they really don't care about the players," Beason said. "We're still playing 16 games, whether we play two in a week or not.
NOTES: Coughlin said he has not seen published photos of Jason Pierre-Paul's mangled right hand. "I was busy, and when I got home it was too late to sit down and watch that." He added he didn't see the hand when the defensive end visited the Giants last Monday, either. "It was wrapped," Coughlin said. .TE Daniel Fells (foot) was ruled out and will be replaced by first-year blocker Jerome Cunningham. Using the inexperienced Cunningham became the main option because starter Larry Donnell is more adept at receiving than blocking, a task Fells excels at. "We'll use the young guy, and we'll be prepared in other ways," Coughlin said. In missing Fells,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, the Giants will be without a major part of their offense from last week; the eight-year veteran caught three passes for 33 yards and laid out several key blocks. "Fells is the best blocker," Coughlin said. . Cullen Jenkins, who started at defensive end last week, will move inside to tackle now that starter Markus Kuhn (knee) has been ruled out. . WR Victor Cruz (calf) and DE Owa Odighizuwa (foot) have also been ruled out.
For that reason, the Giants' coaching and medical staff may have to do a bit of strategizing along with their physical evaluation of the defensive leader's inflamed left knee. Beason has missed the last three games for the injury sustained while covering a pass in the preseason against Jacksonville.

"But coming back from an injury,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, just because you feel good doesn't mean you're ready to play football. God forbid, if we have to play any (amount of) snaps, I'm not ready for that."
Unga will start again, with free agent pickup Jasper Brinkley and veteran Mark Herzlich also available.
"I don't know what the decision is," Beason said. "The workload, I want to play on Sunday and be available for as much as I can. I feel great about Uani' and our core. If there's some situational stuff they can use me, that'd be great.
"But I know how I feel on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and then to have to play a game on Thursday,Wholesale China Jerseys, it's tough."
The extra-short preparation week for Washington will figure heavily into Coughlin's plans.
"He is feeling better. He'll tell you that," Coughlin said. "But we're going to see. It would be a good shot in the arm because the players, not unanimously, but wholeheartedly, voted him captain. You have to decide whether to play him now or give him another week."
The question on Beason will come down to whether his presence is more valuable against the Falcons or the Redskins, against whom the Giants (0-1) could even up their division record. All Beason knows is that if he does get on the field Sunday, it won't be for long.
He also knows that if coach Tom Coughlin upgrades him from doubtful, it will probably knock him out of next Thursday night's game against NFC East foe Washington.
While admitting all the participants next Thursday will play on equal footing, Beason said the insertion of the midweek games causes undue pressure on everyone, especially those battling injuries like himself.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Giants middle linebacker Jon Beason knows his sprained knee will only allow him to participate in a handful of snaps,Wholesale Jerseys, if any, in the home opener against Atlanta on Sunday.
"It sure does,Jerseys NFL Wholesale," Coughlin said. "There's very, very little practice. It's a lot mental, but not very much physical. You have to be careful of that."
Having participated in only Thursday's light practice, Beason said he is not ready for a full workload. Coughlin would not rule him out, but did not sound optimistic about using him even in a limited role.
He's not happy about that, and he blames the NFL for creating the situation.
His absence has profoundly affected the Giants' defense against both the run and pass. Dallas victimized undrafted rookie starter Uani' Unga on throws over the middle to Jason Witten. Though impressing the coaches with 12 tackles, Unga proved especially vulnerable on Tony Romo's 11-yard throw to Witten for the winning touchdown with 7 seconds remaining.
"It'd be a tough turnaround for anybody, but if you're coming off an injury, for sure," he said. "You're going to feel it on Thursday,Cheap Jerseys, but we all will."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 16:52 , Processed in 0.064103 second(s), 26 queries .