2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-9 14:53:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"If there is anybody who knows me it's him, and there has been times that he has sat there and told me what he would do if he played me," Vick said. "I played against Kansas City last year and it wasn't easy by any stretch. But like I said, that's part of the challenge."
"You guys know how proud I am of him for the man that he is and the things that he's done to change things around and kind of bounce back," Reid said. "You never slight Michael Vick."
Vick was still with the Eagles a year ago, when Reid returned to Philadelphia in his first season with the Chiefs. He threw for 201 yards, but was picked off twice in a 26-16 defeat.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — There were times in Philadelphia when Andy Reid and Michael Vick would be the last ones in the Eagles' facility, going over game film and talking about life late into the night.
And wouldn't you know it? The Jets are headed to Kansas City on Sunday, where Reid has been busy preparing the Chiefs to slow down the veteran quarterback.
SPECIAL DELIVERY: Chiefs running back Knile Davis returned a kick 99 yards for a touchdown against the Rams last weekend. It was the second kickoff return of his career. "He's blessed with great speed along with that size," Reid said. "He's taking great pride in this."
By the way, that defense is coordinated by Bob Sutton, who spent 13 seasons as an assistant with the Jets. In many ways,cheap jerseys from china, it mirrors what Rex Ryan does with his own defense.
SACK CITY: Both teams have 24 sacks, tied for fourth-most in the league. The Jets are led by Muhammad Wilkerson,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, Calvin Pace and Sheldon Richardson, who played college ball at Missouri. The Chiefs are led by Tamba Hali and Justin Houston, who had three sacks last week and has a league-leading 10 on the season. "Houston is a great player," Ryan said. "There's no doubt."
SPEAKING OF QBS: Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith practiced all week after spraining his throwing shoulder before halftime last week against St. Louis. He still finished the game, going 24 of 28 for 226 yards. "I was a little sore," Smith acknowledged, "but I felt 100 percent,China NFL Jerseys, and felt like I could do everything that I needed to do."
TURNOVER TROUBLE: The Jets have only forced three turnovers, putting them on pace to break the NFL record for fewest in a season of 12. "I've been a part of a lot of record-setting defenses, but I never thought I would set one in futility," Ryan said. "Thank goodness the year isn't over. I bet we won't be there. I bet we won't break that record."
Often, Reid would jokingly tell Vick what he would do to stop him.
For the second time in two years,Wholesale Jerseys Online, Reid will have to draw on that knowledge.
Kansas City is coming off a 34-7 rout of St. Louis, a game that was so lopsided that its backup defense played most of the fourth quarter.
"He's going to be 50 years old and still be the fastest guy on the field," Reid added.
The Jets (1-7) counter with the league's fourth-ranked rushing offense, which should be bolstered by Vick's mobility. But with a pass offense that is last in the NFL, Vick's ability to connect with wide receivers downfield — and back the Chiefs off the line of scrimmage — could be crucial.

Vick was handed the starting job for the New York Jets this week, taking over from slumping Geno Smith.
Vick will certainly face a stiff challenge in the Chiefs (4-3), who have the NFL's third-ranked defense and the best against the pass.
"There are a lot of similarities on both sides of the ball," Ryan said. "We probably know each other well, it's just a matter of going out and seeing who can out-execute who."
The two have remained close,holesale Soccer Jerseys, their relationship forged by years of turmoil in both of their lives. It was Reid who gave Vick a second chance when he was released from a federal prison near Kansas City after serving a sentence on dog-fighting charges. It was Vick who lent his shoulder to Reid two years ago, when his son Garrett died of a drug overdose.
WHAT ABOUT GENO: Vick has only been appointed starter on a game-by-game basis, and Ryan hasn't ruled out going back to Geno Smith. "Whenever I get a shot to play,Jerseys From China, obviously I have to do better than I have done previously," Smith said. "I'm going to take it with the same mindset that I have always had, be confident, go out there and play the game."
Even at the age of 34, when most running quarterbacks have started to slow down.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:52 , Processed in 0.077373 second(s), 26 queries .