10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-24 18:23:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
SLIPKNOT and STONE SOUR frontman Corey Taylor has been on a solo tour for the past few weeks,Marian Hossa Jersey, combining acoustic performances with audience interaction and readings from his book "Seven Deadly Sins". But Taylor has raised eyebrows on the tour by calling STONE TEMPLE PILOTS singer Scott Weiland a "lazy piece of shit " at one stop and bashing legendary producer Rick Rubin (RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, SLAYER, AUDIOSLAVE, SYSTEM OF A DOWN, METALLICA) — with whom he worked on SLIPKNOT's 2004 album, "Vol. 3 (The Subliminal Verses)" — as "overrated" and "overpaid" at another, saying he'd never work with Rubin again "as long as I fucking live."When asked by Artisan News (see video below) if any of the people that he has slammed on the tour so far have responded to his comments, Taylor said,Brett Hull Jersey, "Nobody has. Yeah, it's pretty mum as far as that end is concerned. And I knew they wouldn't, 'cause they're so busy playing their own part and whatever they're doing that I was just like, 'Whatever.' What am I supposed to be worried about? Nothing they say is gonna affect me in the slightest. And maybe that's why I've said the stuff that I do. Because, at this point, I'm just a commentator. In a world where technology, basically, lets everyone be critics behind complete anonymity, I think people think it's refreshing to see somebody out from behind the computer actually speaking his mind and backing it up, being like, 'Look, I have nowhere to hide. This is how I feel.' It's easy to come up with a username and talk smack; it takes a lot of balls to put yourself on a stage and do it.  And the fans love it — for whatever reason, they love it. And they know that when they talk to me,Jack Johnson Jersey, they're gonna get the real deal. And I'm proud of that."On the "unrehearsed" nature of his solo appearances:Taylor: "This isn't [the Bravo TV show] 'Inside The Actors Studio'. This isn't a put-on. This isn't being braggadocios or anything. This is just 'an evening with.' And you never know what that evening's gonna entail, basically; I never know what the hell's gonna come out of my mouth, except for the songs at the end of the night. I've really just enjoyed doing this, because I've never really been able to do it with SLIPKNOT,Patrick Kane Jersey, I've had brief moments of it with STONE SOUR, but from a frontman's point view,David Backes Jersey, and an out-of-control ego,Jeremy Roenick Jersey, obviously, that I do my best to rein in half the time,  this is the perfect thing — just coming out and just entertaining, with no restraint. And hopefully people take something away from it. 'Cause if I'm not talking smack about someone else, I'm talking about myself at the end of the day, and I hope people realize that."On what his SLIPKNOT bandmates think of the fact that he is embarking on a solo tour:Taylor: "I don't think they really care. I mean, at this point they know me. I don't get the nickname 'The Great Big Mouth' for nothing. [SLIPKNOT percussionist] Clown was so stoked that I was coming out on this. He was like, 'It's gonna be chaos. I love it!' And I'm like, 'Oh, God. Here we go.' I think the band knows that I'm gonna do my very best to represent — both bands [SLIPKNOT and STONE SOUR], actually, know that I'm gonna do my very best to represent them,Jaromir Jagr Jersey, and I'm not gonna insult anyone; I'm gonna give my side of things and try to make it something that people enjoy when they hear it."Taylor told The Pulse Of Radio that he doesn't regret what he said about Rubin at all. "It's an honest answer to a perfectly reasonable question," he said. "That was my take on it. Now if you asked somebody like Clown [Shawn 'Clown' Crahan,Rene Bourque Jersey, SLIPKNOT percussionist] about the Rick Rubin experience, you'd get a totally different answer. But it is what it is. It's my opinion. At the end of the day it's not scripture. I'm gonna say what I'm gonna say — I don't think enough people do. And if it gets me in trouble, it gets me in trouble. If it doesn't, it doesn't. But I'm just gonna keep walking it."Taylor called out Weiland a few nights after his Rick Rubin rant for recording and releasing an album of holiday standards called "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year". He said about the disc, "Oh, it's bad."The singer will tour Australia and North America with SLIPKNOT next year, and also plans to head into the studio with STONE SOUR.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 01:15 , Processed in 0.069481 second(s), 26 queries .