2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-10 02:21:57 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
It's been that kind of season for Manning,Wholesale China Jerseys, whose small mistakes have been magnified. Nobody has to tell Manning he's not playing well, but it hasn't all been his fault either.
The 39-year-old's struggles continued against the Browns (2-4), who had a chance to knock off the Broncos when linebacker Barkevious Mingo picked off Manning early in overtime. But Denver's top-ranked defense, which has had to compensate for the offense's deficiencies,wholesale jerseys, came up with a tackle behind the line and two straight sacks to back Cleveland up.
"He made the plays that got us in position to win the game, and obviously, he has plays that he wants back,Wholesale China Jerseys," Kubiak said. "That's a continuing process of me working with him and getting him as comfortable as I possibly can. I know he's very capable of getting rid of those mistakes and hanging onto the great plays that he's made until it's over. He's our leader and he'll keep battling."
No,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, they're not dominating, and the Broncos are far from a finished product. But entering their bye week, they're one of the few NFL teams without a loss.
Their record is not one of them.
Manning took it from there, completing 4 of 4 passes for 39 yards while guiding a drive that ended with Brandon McManus kicking a 34-yard field goal with 4:56 left in overtime to keep the Broncos unbeaten.
McCown was moving Cleveland into position for a possible game-winning field goal when he tried to throw the ball away while being pressured,CHeap NFL Jerseys China. He was intercepted by safety David Bruton Jr.
INJURIES: Broncos rookie LB Shane Ray hobbled toward the team bus on crutches and with a brace on his right knee. He's expected to undergo an MRI on Monday. Browns rookie RB Duke Johnson was checked for a head injury but returned. Following the game, Pettine said Johnson has a shoulder issue.
MCCOWN'S MISTAKE: The Browns had a chance to win in regulation, but quarterback Josh McCown, who had played so magnificently last week in an overtime win at Baltimore, forced a pass that was intercepted with 44 seconds left.
Despite Manning's issues, the Broncos won and coach Gary Kubiak made it clear he has confidence in the iconic QB.
Manning completed 26 of 48 passes for 290 yards, getting 75 on a quick-strike, laser for a TD in the fourth quarter to Emmanuel Sanders that gave the Broncos a 23-20 lead. The momentum-swinging play came just seconds after Browns linebacker Karlos Dansby grabbed a pass bobbled by Denver running back Ronnie Hillman and returned it 35 yards for a score.
"I just didn't get enough on the ball when I threw it, so it just makes me sick," McCown said.

"We're not playing as well as we would like but we're playing well enough to win," Manning said.
"I won't be going to Vegas for my bye weekend," said Manning, the only NFL quarterback who has been 6-0 six times. "I'm not feeling lucky now."
TOP TANDEM: Thomas (10 catches, 111 yards) and Sanders (4, 109) combined for 14 catches and 220 yards against a Browns secondary missing Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden (concussion) and S Tashaun Gipson (ankle).
Overcoming three picks by Peyton Manning, a few key drops by wide receiver Demaryius Thomas and turning to their top-ranked defense in crunch time, the Broncos remained unbeaten with a 26-23 win in overtime Sunday against the Cleveland Browns, who have lost 11 straight to Denver.
Here are five other takeaways from Denver's overtime win:
ORANGE CRUSH: The Broncos had four more sacks, raising their league-leading total to 26. Denver's defense also scored its fourth touchdown as cornerback Agib Talib returned an interception 63 yards for a TD in the second quarter.
CLEVELAND (AP) — Their aging quarterback has thrown 10 interceptions. Their offense is often hard to watch. They commit silly, undisciplined penalties.
Coach Mike Pettine declined to comment on Manziel's incident after the game.
JOHNNY ACTIVE: Browns QB Johnny Manziel served as McCown's backup despite being questioned by police last week following an argument with his girlfriend. Manziel told police he had a couple of drinks prior to the incident. He was not charged and his girlfriend, Colleen Crowley, did not press charges despite telling police Manziel had pushed her head against the car's window.
The Denver Broncos have some flaws,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping.
With the win, the Broncos moved to 6-0 for the seventh time in franchise history. The fast start could portend a big finish as Denver has advanced to the Super Bowl in five of the seasons it opened with six straight wins.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 19:42 , Processed in 0.072901 second(s), 28 queries .