2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-10 03:18:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Murray will face his former team for the first time Sunday when the Cowboys (1-0) visit the Eagles (0-1) in a matchup of NFC East rivals. While fans in Philly always get overhyped for the Cowboys, Murray downplayed it.
KICKING GAME: The Cowboys have an edge if it comes down to a field goal. Philadelphia's Cody Parkey went to the Pro Bowl as a rookie, but he missed a 44-yarder that would've put the Eagles ahead late in Monday's loss. He has missed six field goals and one extra point in the last seven games, dating to last season and including the preseason. Meanwhile,Wholesale Jerseys, Dan Bailey has never missed a kick vs. Philadelphia. He's made 21 extra points and eight field goals.
"DeMarco was a really good football player for our team. He's a great young man. He's a great person," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. "But he plays for another team now and we're focused on ourselves and getting ready for this game."
TONY TERRIFIC: Since a loss to the Eagles last Thanksgiving, Tony Romo has posted a passer rating over 100 in seven straight games, including two in the playoffs. He has 1,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,827 yards passing, 19 TDs and three interceptions while leading the Cowboys to a 6-1 record in those games. "One of the best quarterbacks in the league running the show," Eagles coach Chip Kelly said.
Nobody in Philadelphia agrees with him.
MAXWELL'S HOUSE: Cornerback Byron Maxwell plays his first home game since signing a $63 million contract with the Eagles. He struggled against Atlanta's Julio Jones and Roddy White in the opener,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, allowing 10 catches for 179 yards. "I didn't play up to par,NFL Jerseys China," Maxwell said. "It's over now. The more I hang on it, the more I can't get prepared for Dallas."
Really, DeMarco?

Emotions aside, Murray has to perform better than he did in his debut to give the Eagles a chance to win. The reigning NFL rushing champion scored two touchdowns, but only had 9 yards rushing on eight carries in a 26-24 loss at Atlanta on Monday night. Ryan Mathews had 4 yards rushing.
Here's some things to know about the Cowboys-Eagles game:
"I'm not paying attention to what's being said on the outside," Murray said. "It's in the past. I'm over it."
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — DeMarco Murray insists playing the Dallas Cowboys is just another game.
OK,NFL Jerseys Authentic, we believe you.
DEZ-LESS DALLAS: All-Pro receiver Dez Bryant misses his first game since surgery on his right foot. He had six catches for 114 yards and three touchdowns in a 38-27 win in Philadelphia last December. Bryant has 44 catches for 671 yards and seven TDs in eight career games vs. the Eagles. "It's not going to be the same level as when Dez was out there, but it doesn't mean we can't go out and complete balls and move the ball," Romo said.
"We just have to be better in the run game point-blank," Murray said.
"I'm approaching it like any other game," Murray said. "I'm not looking at it as facing the Cowboys. I'm just going through my normal routine,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, my normal preparation and not trying to do anything extra to worry about anything I don't have to worry about."
WHERE'S THE RUSH?: The Eagles were second in the NFL with 49 sacks last year, but had only one against Atlanta's makeshift offensive line. The Falcons neutralized the rush by using maximum protection often and play-action fake passes. "I don't think the pass rush was where it needed to be," Kelly said.
Murray's replacement in Dallas fared much better in a 27-26 win over the New York Giants on Sunday night. Joseph Randle had 65 yards rushing on 16 carries. Darren McFadden chipped in with 16 yards on six carries.
But you'll be happy when it's over, right?
Even though it's Week 2, it's an important game for the two teams expected to battle for the division crown. The Eagles beat the Cowboys in Dallas in Week 17 to win the East in 2013. But the Cowboys returned the favor last year with a win in Philadelphia in December to take the division title away.
"That's just how I've always been," he said. "I don't get too high or waste a lot of energy on talking and worrying about things I can't control."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 23:52 , Processed in 0.065711 second(s), 26 queries .