2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-10 16:15:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Not that the Detroit star needs any extra advantages.
That group has never won a playoff game with Detroit — and has made the postseason only once. Suh is eager to return to the playoffs.
Suh will be there, trying to prevent that.
"It comes down to the offensive line," tackle Justin Pugh said. "We have to come out with the right mentality, be aggressive and physical, and we have to run the ball. That's our job and we have to get it done."

DETROIT (AP) — Ndamukong Suh's first game this season will be against an injury-plagued offensive line,cheap nfl jerseys online.
"I don't necessarily know that I have goals other than winning and going to the playoffs, and having this defensive line be an exceptional one," Suh said. "We obviously love to get after the quarterback and make big plays, game-changing plays. Sacks without question are huge in our room."
"Every time you step on the football field is an opportunity to make a play,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, no matter who it's going against," he said. "At the end of the day,nfl jerseys china, I've always kind of seen it as a defensive lineman, they have to block me,Cheap China Jerseys, and I don't have to block them. I have to go out there and stop that quarterback and that running back. More or less, they're the ones who have to stop me from doing what I want to do."
"I'm going to treat this team just like any other team," Suh said. "I just expect to have success against them, understand what they do and understand their weaknesses and what their strengths are and try to get them out of their strengths and exploit their weaknesses."
That's especially true because Detroit's secondary remains a concern. If Manning has time to throw, it could be a long night for the Lions.
"Suh is the guy who sticks out to most people but he's not the only guy we are concerned about,Discount NFL Jerseys," Giants guard John Jerry said. "They have a great front four. They've got guys who can stop the run and rush the passer, so we're definitely going to have to be on top of our game."
Manning threw a career-high 27 interceptions, and New York didn't run the ball very effectively, its backfield plagued by injuries. The blocking will be crucial to improving in both those areas.
Suh and the Lions host the New York Giants on Monday night, and in many ways his contract situation underscores the amount of pressure Detroit is under. This is the final year of his deal, so this may be Detroit's last chance to reach its full potential while he is still on the roster.
New York quarterback Eli Manning was sacked 39 times last season. The Lions got to him twice when the Giants beat Detroit in December, with Nick Fairley and Ziggy Ansah contributing those sacks.
The Lions collapsed toward the end of last season, wasting a great chance to make the playoffs,NFL Jerseys China, and coach Jim Schwartz was fired. Jim Caldwell took over, and Detroit still has an impressive core of talent that includes Suh, Calvin Johnson and Matthew Stafford.
Suh made an impact immediately when the Lions drafted him in 2010. He has 27 1/2 sacks in four seasons, but Detroit was not able to sign him to a long-term deal this year. That adds at least a bit more urgency to 2014.
The Giants lost guard Geoff Schwartz to a dislocated toe, and offensive linemen James Brewer (back), Charles Brown (shoulder) and Brandon Mosley (back) have been limited.
The Giants also missed the playoffs last season. Instead of fading down the stretch, they started 0-6, making a postseason appearance almost impossible.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 16:29 , Processed in 0.067833 second(s), 28 queries .