2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-10 23:59:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The former fifth-round draft pick got his first chance to work with Kansas City's top offense this preseason, throwing for 146 yards and two touchdowns in a weather-shortened 34-10 win over the Titans.
"I wanted to get him in with the ones. That's one thing I haven't done," Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. "I've been able to do it in the regular season with Chase. I haven't been able to do it with Murray, give him an opportunity to get in there with the one line and wide receivers.

"We definitely still have chemistry," Conley said. "Aaron's a great friend of mine. He's a great football player and a great guy. Being able to reunite with him on the field is something special. Not a lot of people get to do that from college to the NFL."
A couple even went to Chris Conley,Cheap Jerseys China, his former teammate with the Bulldogs. The third-round pick had three catches for 30 yards as he made up for time lost to a training camp injury.
That has allowed Murray to mature at his own pace, and the strides he has made since starring at Georgia showed in the way he moved Kansas City in the second half Friday night.
He displayed a feathery touch when he lofted a 29-yard TD pass to Fred Williams to cap a 10-play, 98-yard drive early in the fourth quarter. Then after a turnover, Murray hit Williams again from 4 yards for another touchdown that put things well out of reach.
So how did Murray fare in his coach's eyes,Wholesale Jerseys?
But it was his ghastly throw late in the first half, after Alex Smith had taken a seat for the night, that stood out in Murray's mind.
"It's nice not having any restrictions compared to last (year),Wholesale NFL Jerseys China," he said. "I was wearing the knee brace; it kind of hindered moving around the pocket. It was definitely awesome being able to be a ballplayer and make plays."
"I was way too juiced up," he said. "It was a poor decision on my part. I should have run or thrown the ball out of bounds. It's something you learn in this game."
Not that he was going to complain about the opportunity.
"He had that pick. That wasn't very good. But he bounced back," Reid said. "Short memory. You have got to have that, and I thought he did a good job and made some plays."
After that, Murray never looked nervous again.
There are no other healthy quarterbacks on the roster,Cheap Football Jerseys.
Reid said before the game that Smith and the starters would likely play the first three quarters in their final dress rehearsal for the regular season. So when he called for Murray just before halftime, the quarterback was as surprised as anybody inside Arrowhead Stadium.
Murray even showed off his athleticism by running the option, something that would have been nearly impossible a year ago. Murray tore his ACL in November 2013, ending his college season.
NOTES: Reid said that LT Eric Fisher (ankle) and RG Jeff Allen (knee) are unlikely to play in the Chiefs' final preseason game Thursday night in St. Louis. "I would probably bet against that," he said. "Both of them." ... RB Charcandrick West sustained a concussion in the game, a team spokesman said Saturday. He is unlikely to play this week. ... Asked whether going for a 2-point conversion after missing an extra point Friday night would be the norm, Reid replied: "That probably could vary from game to game, but I wanted to make sure that we caught up there, at least one point, point-spread wise."
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — The nerves were obvious when the Chiefs' Aaron Murray rolled to his left late in the first half Friday night,nfl jerseys china, looked downfield and threw a perfect pass — right to a Tennessee defender.
"I thought Alex was going to play the first half and part of the third quarter and I was going to play the rest. I think they were just happy with, 'Hey, you've done your job. Let's get Aaron in there,'" he said. "I was definitely happy getting in there that much tonight."
Everything is a learning experience for Murray, whose spot as the third-string quarterback is comfortable in Kansas City. Smith isn't going anywhere as the starter,Wholesale Jerseys Online, and Chase Daniel has proven to be a dependable backup who even got the night off against Tennessee.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 13:30 , Processed in 0.071030 second(s), 28 queries .