2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-11 10:12:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Manning is famous for his memory — his former coach, Tony Dungy, calls it "his No. 1 asset. He is so smart,Cheap Jerseys From China, he's got such a great memory, such great recall."
"Believe it or not, I found a few minutes to think about some of them," Manning said Wednesday. "Marvin had like 113 of them or something, 112, yeah. A guy named Trevor Insley, he caught one. Of course, Mitch Unrein would be that category."
"Luckily, I didn't drop it," Unrein said. "I didn't have very much time to get nervous, but I was definitely thinking about it a little bit before the snap. It happened so fast."
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Peyton Manning is three touchdown throws shy of 500 for his career and a dozen short of surpassing Brett Favre for the most in NFL history.
And just what did he have for breakfast, someone asked.
Just then,Wholesale Jerseys, defensive end Derek Wolfe walked past and razzed Unrein.
"Exactly," Manning said. "Couldn't tell you."
Unrein is among the current Broncos who have caught TD passes from Manning, a group that features Demaryius Thomas (25), Julius Thomas (16), Wes Welker (10), Jacob Tamme (8) and Bubba Caldwell (3).
He could go on he said, but he had some more preparation to get to for Sunday's showdown at Seattle.
"So,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, that's actually a very disturbing memory," Manning said.
As if reading from a script, Manning ticked off not only names but the plays of some of his TD throws over his 17-year career.
Marvin Harrison caught the most (112), and 12 players have caught one TD pass from the five-time MVP.
"I can't remember a lot of things, important things,NFL Jerseys Wholesale From China, but I have a lot of useless information," Manning said with a chuckle. "I can remember Trevor Insley caught a pass up the left sideline against Atlanta on a fake screen pass."
"He asked me about it," retorted Unrein, who called the TD the highlight of his career, save perhaps for making it to the Super Bowl last season.
Manning shook his head as if trying to rattle the memories from his mind.
Denver's defensive tackle lined up at fullback on Dec. 2, 2012, slipped into the left flat on first-and-goal from the 1 and hauled in Manning's floater to help the Broncos beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31-23.
So, it wasn't a surprise this week to hear Manning rattle off the names of some of the 44 players who have been on the receiving end of his TD throws.
"There was a tight end named Mike Roberg in there, Tom Santi, Lamont Warren. I have not seen Mike Roberg in quite a long time, I'll say that. Tom Santi from Virginia. Gijon Robinson," Manning said.

"You're still talking about your touchdown?" Wolfe said. "That was two years ago."
Unrein spiked the ball, then immediately chased it down.
Unrein's is probably the most unlikely name of all.
"I kept it and had Peyton sign it,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Unrein said.
"The scary thing is I can actually remember the touchdown. Gijon Robinson caught — a goal-line naked against New England in New England. Fake bootleg left, roll right,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, wide open because nobody thought we would be throwing it to Gijon Robinson."
"It's still kind of a shock to me that I have a touchdown from Peyton," Unrein said Wednesday. "I mean, I felt honored, playing with a Hall of Fame player like that and getting to score a touchdown from one of the best ever."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 12:08 , Processed in 0.078906 second(s), 26 queries .