2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-11 16:59:41 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I think that this helps Shaq in his long-term future, because I'm not sure what he is. I know he's something really good. I'm not sure at the next level he is that linebacker. He might be a hybrid, a nickel, a safety. He could be a running back," the coach said.
A dual-threat, Hundley is known for his athleticism and figures to be one of the top quarterbacks available in the draft, if he goes that route. This season he's passed for 2,873 yards and 20 touchdowns.
Jaelen also caught an impressive game-winning Hail Mary touchdown pass against USC.
Some, like Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota,Cheap Jerseys Supply, won't officially say until the season is over — which might not be until January for the No. 3 Ducks. Others throw out broad hints without actually committing one way or another.
ANDRUS PEAT: Projected by many at the start of the season to be picked in the first round, Stanford's star left tackle is a question mark for the 2015 draft.
BRETT HUNDLEY: UCLA's quarterback told a nationally syndicated radio show this week he's pretty much done everything he can do with the Bruins. And he's already got his degree.
"He's a great player because he's so disruptive," UCLA coach Jim Mora said last week. "He's explosive. He can play the run. He can rush the passer. I don't know if he's top 10,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, top 5, or a top pick, but he's in that discussion."
SHAQ THOMPSON: He's grabbed attention as the nation's top-two way player up at Washington, playing at both outside linebacker and running back. He has six touchdowns this season,NFL Jerseys China, two via rush, three on fumble returns and one off an interception. In all, he's rushed for 456 yards, averaging 7.5 yards per carry.
"As a family,NFL Jerseys Outlet, we'll wait until the season's done, sit down all together and weigh the pros and cons and see what's best for us as a family," Mariota said.
Oregon fueled the generally accepted belief that Mariota is moving on, when he came in for one snap in the final quarter of the rout of Colorado last weekend, allowing an ovation in what may have been his final home game at Autzen Stadium.
LEONARD WILLIAMS: The USC defensive tackle is projected to be one of the top, if not the top, pick in the draft. He's a beast at his position, and he's surprisingly fast for a 6-foot-4, 300-pounder.
"I just went 'Wow,'" Sun Devils coach Todd Graham said. "I re-winded that a couple times when I was watching film. That was as good a catch as I have seen in a while."
Williams has pretty much dispelled any questions about his future, posting mock drafts on Twitter— many of which have him going to the Oakland Raiders with the No. 1 pick.
EUGENE,NFL Jerseys China, Ore. (AP) — Every year as the football season winds down, the guessing game intensifies. Which players are likely to bolt for the NFL with college eligibility remaining?
A look at a few of the draft-eligible juniors around the Pac-12 that could be gone after this season:
Few ASU fans will soon forget a spectacular touchdown pass he pulled down with one hand before twisting to land inbounds against Notre Dame.
MARIOTA: The prolific quarterback has set at least seven school records for the Ducks — including yards passing (9,445) and touchdowns (95) — and he's just a junior. The Heisman front-runner has been through this before: Last season there was also speculation he might leave.
JAELEN STRONG: The 6-foot-3 wide receiver, a Biletnikoff Award semifinalist, has caught nine touchdown passes for Arizona State this season. Some say should he choose to leave the Sun Devils, he'd be one of the top receivers in the draft.
Some say another year of seasoning in college would benefit him — that and the fact there's a lot of depth at his position among draft prospects. One thing is for certain: Peat looms large at 6-foot-7 and 317 pounds.
Earlier this season,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Huskies coach Chris Petersen said playing both ways should raise Thompson's draft stock.
And then there's the player that pretty much makes clear: When the season's done, he's outta there.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 11:16 , Processed in 0.067757 second(s), 28 queries .