積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-11 21:19:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
,Wholesale Jerseys China
THROW IT, WE'LL CATCH IT: Evans, the seventh overall pick in the 2014 draft, and Jackson are the first Tampa Bay tandem to have 1,000 yards receiving in the same season. Jackson has done it four straight years,Supply Cheap Jerseys, three with the Bucs.
Even though the offense featured a pair of 1,000-yard receivers in Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson, Josh McCown wound up with the second-lowest passer rating in the league.
"I know how to handle losing. ... I don't want to handle losing anymore," the fifth-year pro said. "It's time to start handling winning."
The Bucs (2-14) missed the playoffs for the seventh straight season, finishing with their worst record in 28 years. Barring a trade, they'll have the first overall pick in the draft for the first time since 1987, when Vinny Testaverde was the selection.
An opportunity to maybe bring in another Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback — namely Oregon's Marcus Mariota or Florida State's Jameis Winston — to help rejuvenate the franchise on and off the field   isn't the only reason McCoy believes the future is bright.
"I think it's great to get advice from people who have been around the winning culture and what it takes," the team captain said. "I ask him from a player's standpoint. If I want to hear it from the coaches; I've got plenty of coaches who have won (championships) on our staff."
"I think we are close. ... We will handle some situations a lot better this coming season, 2015," Smith said. "I know where we're drafting and that's what you are, what your record says you are, but I just feel like we can move up the ladder fairly quick."
"I think we were closer to how we are going to eventually play defensive football around here, but no, we are not there yet,wholesale jerseys," Smith said. "We wouldn't be 2-14 if we were there."
The first order of business will be hiring an offensive coordinator to replace Jeff Tedford, who underwent a heart procedure in August and did not coach a regular-season game.
"One of my closest friends is Michael Bennett. He's on a team that once again is at the top of the NFL," McCoy said of his former Bucs teammate, currently with the Seattle Seahawks.
IMPROVED D': Smith's team prospered in Chicago on stingy defense. Tampa Bay made strides after its bye week,Wholesale Jerseys Store, playing better against the run, forcing more turnovers and cutting down on points allowed. McCoy and linebacker Lavonte David form the nucleus of a unit that bolsters Smith's optimism.
QB WOES: McCown was a disappointment after signing a two-year, $10 million deal in free agency. But having the No. 1 pick in the draft gives Smith a chance to add a potential franchise passer, even though there are glaring needs in other spots, including offensive line. If Mariota and/or Winston declare for the draft, fans will scoff if the team does anything other than take a quarterback.
He likes the foundation coach Lovie Smith and general manager Jason Licht laid for the team this season, including giving McCoy a seven-year contract extension worth up to $98 million. The third overall pick in the 2010 draft had 8 1-2 sacks before spending the final two weeks on injured reserve with a knee sprain.
Tampa Bay lost eight games by six or fewer points,Authentic Jerseys Cheap.
Despite finishing with his worst record as a head coach,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Smith feels he has Tampa Bay headed in the right direction. He bases that on being relatively competitive in all but three games — blowout losses to Atlanta, Baltimore and Detroit, who outscored the Bucs 138-48.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Pro Bowl defensive tackle Gerald McCoy stood near an entrance to Tampa Bay's locker room talking about the end to another disappointing season.
Reasons the Bucs went 2-14, and others supporting Smith's belief that the future is positive:
That begins with Smith, who led Chicago to three division titles, two NFC championship games and one Super Bowl appearance in nine seasons as coach of the Bears.
"I want to talk to as many people as I possibly can to get the right fit for us," Smith said, declining to say if he will seek a candidate with NFL play-calling experience or a replacement with a college background, something Tedford brought to the job. "I would like to get the best offensive coordinator. I just don't think you put yourself in a box. You look and you talk to as many people as possible. Every guy in the NFL was once in college, so I don't think you can close the door on that."
But instead of venting frustration, the NFL's highest-paid player at his position spoke about what he's convinced will be much better days ahead for the Buccaneers.
MISSING TEDFORD: Losing the former Cal coach left play-calling duties to QB coach Marcus Arroyo, a first-year NFL assistant. Smith won't say how much going through the entire season without an offensive coordinator hurt, but McCown summed it up: "It tough. ... There's a reason every team has one."
SHODDY PROTECTION: Smith and Licht rebuilt the offensive line, primarily through free agency, and it didn't work. Besides having one of the worst running games in the league, the Bucs allowed 52 sacks, their most since giving up 56 in 1995.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 14:52 , Processed in 0.071323 second(s), 26 queries .