9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-25 01:09:19 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Dan Donegan, guitarist for multi-platinum, Grammy-nominated hard rock band DISTURBED, has unveiled his new project,Wholesale Golden State Warriors Jerseys, FIGHT OR FLIGHT. FIGHT OR FLIGHT will release its debut album, "A Life By Design?",Nike Cowboys #89 Gavin Escobar Navy Blue/White Throwback Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey, on July 23 via Warner Bros. Records. The first single, "First Of The Last",2014 Olympic Team USA #44 Brooks Orpik White Stitched NHL Jersey, will hit radio May 21."During our hiatus from DISTURBED, the separation anxiety from the fans came rather quickly," explains Donegan. He began writing songs on his own, and last year connected with Dan Chandler,Cheap Jerseys From China, frontman for the band EVANS BLUE, about a possible collaboration. The two emailed each other songs back and forth and met in person whenever Chandler was in Donegan's hometown of Chicago. When they had enough material to record, Donegan turned to his DISTURBED brother of over twenty years, drummer Mike Wengren, and the three entered the studio. The result is a collection of hypnotic and hard-hitting songs fortified by Donegan's trademark riffing and Chandler's melodic sensibility. RA's Sean Corcoran on bass and backing vocals, and Jeremy Jayson on guitar and backing vocals complete FIGHT OF FLIGHT's lineup."This is more hard rock," Donegan affirms. "It's got edgy moments,Giants #27 Juan Marichal Grey Cool Base Stitched MLB Jersey, but there's more melody across the board. We had the chance to experiment as well. There are acoustic guitars and some electronics even. It's different all around." The stomping first single, "First Of The Last", is an energetic anthem that's meant to be cranked as loudly as possible. It's one of the more driving tracks on the record, and it's got my signature style," Donegan explains. "Lyrically, it's more cryptic. Dan and I spent a lot of time discussing conspiracy theories, and those conversations inspired the song."Donegan says via the band's Facebook page: "After a few months home, I was going through withdrawals from the road. I actually met Dan Chandler online in 2011. I requested him on Facebook because I'm a fan of EVANS BLUE. I watched them at Rock On The Range that same year,Wholesale Jerseys, and he sounded incredible. We had spoken about collaborating in passing that day, but I didn't think much of it until DISTURBED decided to go on a hiatus."He adds: "We didn't have a plan for it,Avalanche #9 Matt Duchene Black 2016 All Star Stitched NHL Jersey, we just wanted to write together,Wholesale New York Yankees Jerseys, there was no discussion of the direction, we just let it happen naturally … Although there's some trademark things in the way Mike and I play, when you add another writer and new voice with Chandler, it's going to be different. It's got edgy moments, but there's more melody across the board. We had the chance to experiment as well. There are acoustic guitars and some electronics even."DISTURBED went on an open-ended hiatus in 2011, following the completion of the touring cycle for its 2010 album "Asylum". The band's frontman, David Draiman,Nike Rams #99 Aaron Donald Royal Blue Alternate Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey, has since launched a new project, DEVICE, with former FILTER guitarist Geno Lenardo, while DISTURBED bassist John Moyer branched out recently by joining ADRENALINE MOB, a new group also featuring ex-DREAM THEATER and AVENGED SEVENFOLD drummer Mike Portnoy.  Pictured below: DISTURBED's Mike Wengren and Dan Donegan with EVANS BLUE singer Dan Chandler
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 12:02 , Processed in 0.068400 second(s), 26 queries .