2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-11 23:54:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Regardless, the Chiefs still enter their bye week with loads of confidence.
By then, regardless of the plays Reid calls, Charles should have his record.
"If I had to do it all over again, and this is hindsight, I'd probably come back and hand it to him," Reid said, "and given him an opportunity to make a play."
They start off with a trip to another division rival,Jerseys From China, San Diego. After that are home games against lackluster teams in the Rams and Jets, and a visit to Buffalo.
"We could've done a better job of giving him more carries," Reid said.
In a season-opening loss to Tennessee,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Charles touched the ball just 11 times — seven after the first series of the game. And in last week's loss to the 49ers, the All-Pro running back only had four of his 15 carries in the second half, when the game was decided.
That would be the guy who is also calling the plays: Andy Reid.
"One thing about Jamaal,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, he's driven, and he's driven for the right reasons," Bienemy said. "Success means a lot, but success as an organization and as a team goes beyond anything that I can explain. ... He wants everybody to be great so that everybody can set the stage and we can have the success that is needed to help us accomplish our goals."
Reid called himself "negligent" in his failure to use Charles in Week 1. He defended his play calling in last week's loss, pointing out the Chiefs had few second-half possessions and the 49ers were bent on stopping the run. But he still acknowledged that Charles needs the ball in his hands more if the Chiefs (2-3) are going to return to the playoffs.
Priest Holmes currently holds the franchise mark of 6,Jerseys NFL Wholesale,070 yards.
Their schedule is conducive to building some momentum, too.

Charles brushed past Larry Johnson in last week's loss to San Francisco for second place in the record book, and needs 53 yards to take over the top spot. That will likely occur next week, when the Chiefs are finished with their bye and travel to San Diego.
"The one thing about Jamaal,Cheap Jerseys For Wholesale, he obviously is not a guy that focuses on himself. He's all about team goals," Chiefs running backs coach Eric Bienemy said. "But in my opinion, I know this is a special deal for him. And maybe I'm talking out of turn, but to say that he will become the leading rusher for this historical organization says a lot about him."
The 28-year-old Charles, who signed a two-year contract extension in the offseason, should be able to set a mark that lasts a while.
Holmes carried 236 times more than Charles has so far, so there appears to be plenty of miles left in his legs. And now that Knile Davis is helping take some pressure off him, Charles should be fresher for each of his carries.
There was one play that stuck out  in particular to Reid. In the fourth quarter, the Chiefs were trailing 19-17 and faced third-and-1. Rather than giving it to Charles,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, whose career average of 5.5 yards per carry is best in NFL history, Reid elected to throw. The pass was batted down at the line of scrimmage and the Chiefs ultimately lost, 22-17.
"It will be a great accomplishment to make," Charles said, "but at the end of the day, I really care about winning. It is hard when you break records and you lose. It doesn't mean anything. It only means something when you win games with your teammates."
After playing miserably against the Titans in Week 1, they nearly knocked off AFC West favorite Denver on the road. They played well in consecutive wins over Miami and New England, and had San Francisco on the ropes until the final minutes of the game.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Just about the only thing that could keep Jamaal Charles from becoming the Kansas City Chiefs' career rushing leader happens to be the guy who is cheering him on the most.
That hasn't been the case so far this season.
The Chiefs did plenty of that last year, going 11-5 and making the playoffs in Reid's first year as coach. The big reason for the turnaround from a two-win team the previous year? Reid knew he had a star in Charles, and he rode him to victory week after week.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 06:15 , Processed in 0.057923 second(s), 28 queries .