2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-12 05:59:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Last month, the 49ers rewarded Kaepernick with a six-year extension worth up to $126 million. Tight end Vernon Davis and right guard Alex Boone, though, have held out of the team's voluntary offseason workout program and mandatory minicamp despite two years left on their current contracts.
Those players count against the 90-man roster limit but can be activated any time before the final cuts of training camp.
The 29-year-old Staley,Cheap NFL Jerseys, who had wanted a new deal this offseason, was among the players at the event.

The 6-foot-5, 315-pound Staley has come a long way since San Francisco selected him with the 28th pick in the 2007 draft out of Central Michigan. He has earned Pro Bowl honors the past three seasons while guarding Kaepernick's back and helping to anchor San Francisco's power running game.
"We both felt it was time to get something done, and what I'm most excited about is the opportunity to play my whole entire career as a San Francisco 49er," Staley said later on a conference call with reporters. "That was one of my goals that I set out to do as a rookie coming into the NFL — make an NFL roster, become a starter,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, win a Super Bowl and play my whole entire career with one team.
Staley stressed that every player's situation is different. He called Boone and Davis great talents, especially noting what Boone has brought to San Francisco's offensive line,Air Max 95 Sale, and said he hopes both report to training camp next week.
Rather than sit out this summer, Staley participated in the team's offseason activities. He believed all along that the 49ers would recognize his efforts — and they did.
After an extravagant ribbon-cutting ceremony to open Levi's Stadium, the 49ers announced left tackle Joe Staley has signed a two-year contract extension that will run through the 2019 season.
SANTA CLARA,Wholesale Jerseys, Calif. (AP) — The San Francisco 49ers showed off their new home in style Thursday while quietly making a move to protect quarterback Colin Kaepernick's blindside.
General manager Trent Baalke said in a statement that Staley's "commitment and professionalism have been great assets to our team and our community,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online. This extension reflects our philosophy of investing in our core players."
"So very excited for the opportunity to do that and really grateful for the 49ers allowing me that opportunity. Now it's really just time to go work on that Super Bowl."
"To protect his blindside for the years to come is something I take great pride in," Staley said.
Also Thursday, the 49ers placed eight players on procedural injury lists. Running back Marcus Lattimore, wide receiver Bruce Ellington,Cheap China Jerseys, center Marcus Martin, fullback Trey Millard, cornerback Keith Reaser and guard Brandon Thomas went on the active/non-football injury list. Linebacker Aaron Lynch and defensive tackle Kaleb Ramsey were put on the active/physically unable to perform list.
Staley's extension is the latest move in a busy offseason that has seen some of San Francisco's biggest offensive contributors get new deals — and others take strong measures in hopes of getting one.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 11:52 , Processed in 0.073254 second(s), 26 queries .