主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-1-12 07:39:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Carr found James Jones in a tight window for a 6-yard touchdown in the second quarter. He then went to his third option on a 47-yard score to Brice Butler in the third quarter,Jerseys NFL Wholesale.
Carr gave Oakland the lead in the fourth quarter when he patiently waited for Holmes to break open in the back of the end zone on a rollout.
"I watched a certain rookie quarterback with the same last name about 12 years ago and I'm glad it's a little different now because those guys played their tails off," Derek Carr said of his offensive line. "These guys they do a great job. They really do. They really care about keeping me clean."
"It will be different guys, but in his mind he had a vision for the play," Sparano said. "He knew what he wanted to do and where the matchup could be. I think it's really important when a quarterback starts to feel comfortable with his people."
"I'm the same person," Carr said. "I didn't change who I was. But instead of sitting back and not stepping on toes,nfl jerseys china, he said,Wholesale Jerseys, 'It's your team. It's your team, take it over. That means you can demand more now. We're past the rookie step. There's no more rookie. You're the leader of this football team. The franchise, here, now go.' Now I can demand things from guys."

With the Raiders just a few yards from field goal range, the coaching staff had enough confidence in Carr to let him take a shot downfield. Carr found a one-on-one matchup with Butler against rookie Jason Verrett down the left side. But Verrett ripped the ball away from Butler for an acrobatic interception that sealed the game.
The game ended on a downer when Carr threw an interception on a deep ball in the closing minutes with Oakland driving for a possible tying field goal or go-ahead touchdown.
"If he sees a matchup that he likes he's going to throw it, especially if we win on that matchup," Holmes said. "If we had made a play early on then he's going to definitely try to look to make another big play by throwing it out there."
On the third play from scrimmage, he recognized a disguised blitz and was able to wait in the pocket long enough for Andre Holmes to break free on a double move. Carr then hit Holmes in stride with a perfectly placed deep ball that led to a 77-yard TD, Oakland's longest scoring throw in five seasons.
It helps that Carr is also delivering himself,Cheap NHL Jerseys, showing improvement each week as he grows more comfortable in the NFL. Despite playing on a bum left ankle and knee that limited him all week in practice, Carr got off to a fast start against the Chargers.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Soon after taking over as interim coach of the Oakland Raiders, Tony Sparano had a simple message to deliver to quarterback Derek Carr: This is your team.
The beating David Carr took behind a patchwork offensive line stunted his growth and he never developed into a top-flight NFL starter. Derek has gotten significantly better protection, getting sacked just three times on his first 167 pass attempts, compared to 41 on David's first 167.
Carr has deep knowledge of the travails for a rookie quarterback on a struggling team,Cheap NFL Jerseys China. He watched big brother David get battered around 12 years ago as the No. 1 overall draft pick for the expansion Houston Texans.
With the team winless and dealing with the aftermath of coach Dennis Allen's firing, Carr no longer had the adjustment time normally afforded to a rookie quarterback.
Sparano said Carr came to the sideline a few times asking for a certain player to be put into the game so he could run a specific play for him,NFL Cheap Jerseys, a sign for growth for the rookie.
That could not damper the optimism that the Raiders might have a quarterback to build around for the first time since Rich Gannon's career ended a decade ago.
In his first game under his new coach, Carr heeded the command and delivered his best performance yet in his first NFL season. Carr threw four touchdown passes in Oakland's 31-28 loss to San Diego on Sunday. But even the late interception that sealed the defeat couldn't completely overshadow the excitement Carr has generated as the Raiders' best hope to end a decade of losing.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:57 , Processed in 0.077886 second(s), 25 queries .