2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-13 02:02:26 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
But Coleman wasn't going to be all right and it left Seattle scrambling.
Notes: DE Michael Bennett (toe), WR Bryan Walters (concussion) and DT Kevin Williams (non-injury) did not participate in practice Thursday. Walters showing up on the injury report with a concussion on Thursday could affect his ability to play Sunday against Carolina. Walters is the team's starting kickoff and punt returner.
"Absolutely," Turbin said. "I just want to win. I want to help the team as much as I can. I'm a team guy. If they need me to take on the role for the next few weeks or whatever the case may be,Wholesale Jerseys, then sure."
It was the first time the tailback had ever been asked to play the position. And yet, with starter Derrick Coleman going down with an injury in pre-game warmups, the Seattle Seahawks were desperate for a solution.

Turbin handled the duty surprisingly well considering he had never taken snaps at fullback in practice before. With Coleman set to miss at least four to six weeks due to a broken foot,Wholesale China Jerseys, Turbin will fill in. It's a role he's happy to take on.
"You've got to take your hat off to him,Wholesale China Jerseys," offensive line coach Tom Cable said. "That happens in pre-game warmups, which no one is ready for that. You sit down and start thinking, 'OK, what are we going to do?' That was the obvious choice. He took the challenge and he did great."
That doesn't mean he was any less surprised when the proposal was put in front of him.
Seattle had spent most of the week preparing to use the fullback to pave the way for Lynch against St. Louis. Even with Coleman suddenly out, it wasn't an option for the Seahawks to throw out that portion of the game plan.
"Honestly I didn't think it was real until the Rams were coming out and doing their introductions and stuff like that and (offensive coordinator Darrell) Bevell comes up to me and he's like, 'Hey man, you ready to go?' and I said, 'So wait, wait, wait, wait,Wholesale China Jerseys, wait,'" Turbin said. "In my mind, I'm like we're doing all this talk but (Coleman's) going to be all right. He's going to get his foot re-taped real quick."
"He did admirably," head coach Pete Carroll said. "He's welcomed the challenge of taking care of business here for us. It's a positive move for us because he's a really good football player on the field and he'll help us in other ways,NFL Jerseys Cheap, too."
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Robert Turbin figures he had less than 10 minutes to prepare for emergency duty as a fullback last week against the St. Louis Rams.
Turbin fancies himself a little quicker than the average fullback. At 5-foot-10, 222 pounds, he certainly isn't the size of a traditional fullback either. It gives Seattle some versatility in the backfield with two capable running backs able to line up together and with Turbin able to serve as a lead blocker as well.
"I'm technically playing fullback but really I'm a running back. You've got two running backs in the backfield so you don't know who is getting the ball,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale," Turbin said. "...It opens up some different things that we can do."
Turbin played 30 snaps against the Rams with 14 coming in two-back sets alongside, or leading the way for, Marshawn Lynch.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 19:07 , Processed in 0.062913 second(s), 26 queries .