9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-25 04:45:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Legendary U.K. thrash/crust/metal warriors HELLBASTARD are set to unearth six new tracks of sonic antagonism in the form of the fittingly titled "Sons Of Bitches" EP. Set for release on vinyl via PATAC Records,Wholesale Jerseys From China, the effort includes a re-recorded version of 1988's "We Had Evidence" from the band's 1988 "Heading For Internal Darkness" full-length. "Sons Of Bitches" is dedicated to all those who are currently outraged by the sheer patheticness humanity throws around on a daily basis. A "Mad Max" future scenario is imminent; many heads will roll. Join HELLBASTARD in their deathdance on all organized forms of oppression and slavery. The "Sons Of Bitches" vinyl will be limited to 1000 copies. Pre-orders for limited white wax test pressings,Cheap Jerseys Free Shpping, woven patches and exclusive T-shirt designs are currently available. Pre-orders end November 15. "Sons Of Bitches" track listing:01. Arcadia02. Sons Of Bitches03. System Whore04. We Had Evidence05. Throw The Petrol Bomb Often cited as being the band who created the "crust" wave of the 1980s,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, HELLBASTARD formed in late 1984/'85,Wholesale Jerseys China, then died a premature death in 1992. In 2012,Cheap NFL Jerseys, HELLBASTARD are now very much back in action, tighter,Wholesale Jerseys, more powerful and still as annoyed as they were from the off. With the scarce availability of heavy music — especially heavy music with respectable lyrics — HELLBASTARD bring socially aware lyrics and an unclassifiable form of punk/thrash metal music to the international stage. Founding vocalist/guitarist Malcolm "Scruff" Lewty saw fit to reform the 'BASTARD in 2008. The mischievous, unkempt, "Geordie" looking frontman comments: "It had to be done. There was a massive interest in the band worldwide and a friend from Los Angeles made a HELLBASTARD internet site which got thousands of hits in a very short time. This was all well and good but it was consistency that had a big part in the HELLBASTARD revival. It was things like this and my own gut instinct which told me to reform the band. Besides, it is a great live band. If I wasn't in the band, I'd definitely wanna go and see us! It's the energy and passion... it always comes across."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 09:10 , Processed in 0.072205 second(s), 28 queries .