2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-13 12:36:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I wish I wouldn't have made that mistake. It's happened,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, and we're a group and a unit. We worked it out together."
"I wasn't angry at him," Cutler said. "The way that he talked to us and approached the issue, I think it kind of cleared the air a little bit with everybody. I want to play better,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, the offensive line wants to play better, the receivers want to play better. We all want to play better on offense and that's the main issue."
The apology did surprise Cutler,Cheap Jerseys From China, though.
The seven-year deal for Cutler is reportedly worth nearly $18 million per year over the first three years and included at least $50 million guaranteed.  The idea of the Bears having buyer's remorse came up when wide receiver Brandon Marshall said he could understand if the team had some after the failure of the offense to play consistently well,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
LAKE FOREST,Cheap Jerseys From China, Ill. (AP) — Bears offensive coordinator Aaron Kromer called it a case of speaking out of turn and his reeling team is making every attempt to push his public criticism of quarterback Jay Cutler into the past.
The Bears are 5-8 and at the bottom of the NFC North. They will miss the playoffs for the seventh time in the past eight seasons.
"I just want to say I made a very poor decision talking about things outside the building and I admit that and can't take that back," Kromer said. "But I recognize that I made a mistake. When I did, instantly (I) went right to the offensive unit, our unit, our group, and apologized to the offense as well as apologized to Jay in front of the offense that he was singled out in the situation.
"We don't like what happened," Trestman said. "We're disappointed in what happened. I'm disappointed in what happened. But this is an opportunity for you to work through something like this. And we're doing that internally."
"I know Brandon is frustrated with his production, where the team is, and rightfully so," Cutler said. "We're all frustrated right now. Whenever he does get back, I hope that he will help the offense get back on track."
"I think not so much that it happened, but that he stepped in front of us and apologized; he was owning up to it," he said. "Because like I said, everyone has made mistakes and said things in the media and said things to other players in passing that we regret,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, but not many of us step up in front of everybody and apologize and own it the way he did. I think we left that meeting in a better place than we started."
Kromer admitted Friday that he asked for the forgiveness of players and other coaches Monday while apologizing to them for remarks he made to an NFL Network reporter that were critical of Cutler and the offense.  In the report, Kromer complained that Cutler was unable to get out of running plays with audible play calls. The story suggested the Bears have "buyer's remorse" after signing Cutler to a contract extension before the season, but Kromer said in his apology to the team that he never mentioned any buyer's remorse.
Kromer never considered resigning over his comments, and Bears coach Marc Trestman said he never considered firing Kromer. He wouldn't say whether he fined Kromer over the incident.
Cutler called it "a dead issue" after the apology, and doubted it would affect the way the team prepares for Monday's game with the New Orleans Saints or the two other remaining games.
The discussion doesn't bother Cutler, who has a league-high 21 turnovers.
Marshall is done for the season with a rib injury and lung injury suffered against Dallas last week. Cutler said he could understand Marshall's comments to some extent.
"Stuff like that, when you're 5-8, that's going to happen," he said. "When you just got paid a big contract and you're a quarterback, that's part of the deal, part of the job. To say it doesn't affect me, I don't know if that's true or not. I'm human just like everybody else. I hear about it, but at the end of the day, I've got to worry about the Saints, just keep trying to improve this team. If I play better, that will just give us a better chance to win."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 03:39 , Processed in 0.075749 second(s), 26 queries .