2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-13 12:40:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
SAINTS OVERHAUL: The Saints hope less reliance on Graham makes their offense more balanced and unpredictable,China Jerseys, as was the case with their 2009 Super Bowl squad. New players on offense include center Max Unger and versatile running back C.J. Spiller. On defense, two of the Saints top three cornerbacks are new: Brandon Browner and Delvin Breaux. Rookies Stephone Anthony and Hau'oli Kikaha are on track to start at linebacker. The Saints ranked second-to-last in total defense last season,China Jerseys Wholesale, so there's pressure on third-year coordinator Rob Ryan to improve his unit.
Here's a look at the NFC South:
NEWTON ON THE MOVE: The Panthers gave Newton a five-year, $103 million contract extension this past offseason,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, but that doesn't mean offensive coordinator Mike Shula will be changing the way he uses the mobile quarterback. Shula says the Panthers will still use Newton in the zone read and don't plan to put any restrictions on the 6-foot-5, 245-pound QB. That could be one way to mitigate the loss of top receiver Kelvin Benjamin, whose preseason knee injury required season-ending surgery.
Going 7-8-1 was good enough for the Panthers to finish ahead of Atlanta, New Orleans and Tampa Bay,Wholesale Jerseys, and it's not clear whether any of the teams are much better.
HOPEFUL BUCCANEERS: Tampa Bay has finished last in the division the past four seasons, and escaping the cellar with a rookie quarterback won't be easy. The Bucs are confident, though, that No. 1 overall draft pick Jameis Winston can make a difference if a revamped offensive line can give him time to throw and open holes for running back Doug Martin. Coach Lovie Smith is also counting on his defense, led by tackle Gerald McCoy and linebacker Lavonte David, to be better. Last season's 2-14 finish was Tampa Bay's worst in 28 years, but Smith stresses, "It's about this year, and we know what's at stake."
PREDICTED ORDER OF FINISH: Panthers, Saints, Falcons, Buccaneers.
"The biggest thing we have to do is maintain our expectations and we can't let outside expectations get in our way and distract us," Rivera said. "It comes back to what we expect from us and what we want to accomplish."
Still, there are rumblings by fans and analysts alike that the veteran QB's skills might be in decline.
Now that Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers are the first team since the NFC South was established in 2002 to repeat as division champs, they see little reason why they shouldn't win it again.

After all, not a single team in the division finished above .500 last season.
Then there's defensive end Mario Addison, whose optimism was unbridled when the Panthers gathered for training camp.
His response?
"I don't pay attention to the preseason rankings individually or as a team," Brees said. "I don't know who in the media said that we are not going to do anything or we are going to finish whatever in the division or we are not going to make the playoffs or I am washed up. I really don't pay attention because I really don't care. Because deep down I know what is going to happen this season."
QUINN'S CHALLENGE: First-year Falcons coach Dan Quinn has some major deficiencies to address. He inherits a defense that finished 2014 as far from the Seahawks' NFL-leading standards as possible. The Falcons gave up the most yards passing and total yards in the league. They were near the bottom in sacks and points allowed,Cheap Jerseys From China. Atlanta's offense has a good foundation with quarterback Matt Ryan throwing to wide receivers Julio Jones and Roddy White. But the offensive line has struggled and the running game is a work in progress.
Coach Sean Payton responded with a slew of roster moves — the biggest being the trade of star tight end Jimmy Graham to Seattle — so his salary cap constrained club could reallocate resources to address weaknesses, particularly on defense.
A year ago at this time,Wholesale Jerseys China, New Orleans was a popular choice to take the division and even contend for a Super Bowl. Instead, the Saints struggled to a 7-9 finish.
One constant for New Orleans is 36-year-old quarterback Drew Brees, who tied with Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger for the NFL lead in yards passing last season with 4,952.
But the Panthers looked like a team on the upswing last December, when they might have saved coach Ron Rivera's job by finishing the regular season on a four-game winning streak to sneak into the playoffs.
"We're going all the way," Addison said. "We have all the tools and all we have to do is put it together. I see a Super Bowl. I feel it, man."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:38 , Processed in 0.072580 second(s), 26 queries .