2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-13 20:29:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Carson Palmer is out for the season and primary backup Drew Stanton's status for this weekend remains uncertain.
"We were trying to find answers as a coaching staff,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, the right combination of guys — and we found it," Rivera said.
This would appear to be a good matchup for the Panthers defense given the uncertainty surrounding Arizona's quarterback situation and the fact the Cardinals have lost four of their past six games.
"We saw glimmers of hope but we stayed consistent with what we asking the players to do and they continued to buy in," McDermott said of the team's early season struggles. "We've made some personnel moves that worked out in our favor and developed some newer players and we just continued to improve every week."
That meant releasing defensive backs Charles Godfrey and Antoine Cason, and moving cornerback Josh Norman into the starting lineup. It also meant adding young, but aggressive rookie defensive backs Bene Benwikere and Boston to the starting mix after recovering from early season injuries.
Carolina's pass rush has excelled in December,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, getting 13 sacks during a four-game win streak.

"When I looked at it, I felt we had to put more speed in the defensive secondary,Cheap Soccer Jerseys," Panthers coach Ron Rivera said Monday.
Ryan Lindley is 0-2 as his replacement.
"He's a unique individual," Rivera said. "He cares a lot, but he's really guarded. Lately he's been very emotional and very outspoken, which in my opinion is very uncharacteristic of him. But I'm glad he's doing it."
Hardy had 15 sacks last season.
The Panthers clinched the NFC South with a 34-3 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday, a win punctuated by a pair of interception returns for touchdowns by safeties Roman Harper and Tre Boston.
They'll host the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday in an NFC wild-card game,Cheap Jerseys China.
Carolina's win Sunday was the culmination of a big turnaround for its defense, which ranked 27th in the NFL through Week 7, but rallied to finish in the top 10 for the third straight year under coordinator Sean McDermott.
In 2008, the Cardinals (11-5) came into Charlotte and upset the second-seeded Panthers 33-13 in one of the most painful losses in franchise history.
To win their first playoff game since 2005, the Panthers must exorcise some old demons.
"I do think there was a part of us that said, 'Guys, we've got to get past it. We've got to move on,'" Rivera said. "And it's hard because he's such an integral part of what we had planned for going into this year and what he was for us last year. So was he missed? Most certainly. But I think it's also been part of what's helped with Charles now, is knowing that 'Hey, I'm the guy.'"
Rivera also credits the emergence of defensive end Charles Johnson as a huge reason for the turnaround.
It was Johnson who spoke to the team after the win on Sunday, telling them beating the Falcons isn't enough and "we're not done."
The Panthers (7-8-1) allowed 388.3 yards and 27.9 points per game in their first seven games. They allowed just 302,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic.1 yards and 19.8 points per game over the final nine games.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The Carolina Panthers are back in the playoffs, thanks in large part to the resurgence of their defense.
Johnson,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, a normally reserved eight-year veteran, has stepped into a leadership role down the stretch.
He's thrown four interceptions and two touchdown passes and has been sacked six times in those two defeats.
Johnson also helped get the team's mindset right midway through the season when it became clear Pro Bowl defensive end Greg Hardy would not be returning this season following the fallout from his domestic violence conviction.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 00:09 , Processed in 0.069808 second(s), 28 queries .