2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-14 10:10:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Pretty much everybody underestimated the Raiders, who were playing their first game under interim coach Tony Sparano.
The Raiders led three times, including with 10 minutes left after rookie Derek Carr threw his fourth touchdown pass of the day,Wholesale Football Jerseys, a 6-yarder to Andre Holmes to make it 28-21.
Floyd said it was tough because "they threw some things we weren't expecting, some schemes we weren't expecting. They started off fast. I don't know if it was them getting off a bye week or not. They seemed like they were out there flying around."
"It was tough. We were down. Kicking, scratching and clawing away," Chargers wide receiver Malcom Floyd said Monday. "At one point it didn't seem like we were going to pull it off, but we've got a lot of guys that stepped up."
The league later said the officials missed a penalty against San Diego that would have given Succop another shot from 5 yards closer.
Coach Mike McCoy declined to give updates on two key players who were injured Sunday, wide receiver Eddie Royal (ribs) and cornerback Brandon Flowers (groin).
The competition gets tougher Sunday when the Chargers host the Kansas City Chiefs, who are coming off their bye.

The Chargers have won five straight. The past three were against teams with a combined 1-16 record and starting either rookie or second-year quarterbacks.
The Chargers improved to 5-1, tied with Philadelphia and Dallas for the NFL's best record.
"Hey,Cheap Sports Jerseys, it all starts with me as the head coach and I'm going to do everything I can, and every decision I make is in the best interest. ... We're not going to come in here and give an explanation for every single thing we do."
SAN DIEGO (AP) — For the last five minutes, Philip Rivers and rookies Branden Oliver and Jason Verrett were brilliant for the streaking San Diego Chargers.
It still wasn't easy for the Bolts, who allowed 332 yards and watched Ryan Succop push a 41-yard field goal attempt wide right with 4 seconds left in regulation.
There were rough spots, though, particularly on defense. Carr completed 18 of 34 passes for 282 yards, including TD throws of 77 yards to Holmes and 47 yards to Brice Butler.
McCoy said he won't second-guess himself,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, offensive coordinator Frank Reich, defensive coordinator John Pagano or special teams coordinator Kevin Spencer.
McCoy appeared irritated Monday when asked why he didn't use a timeout during the Oakland drive that ended with Sebastian Janikowski missing a 53-yard field goal attempt as time expired in the first half with the score tied at 14.
Rivers continued his torrid play, completing 22 of 34 passes for 313 yards and three touchdowns.  His rating was 123.8, giving him a 120 or higher rating for an NFL-record fifth straight game.
"It worked out right, right? I'm not going to second-guess any calls we made in the game," McCoy said. "According to me it worked out exactly how I wanted it. He missed it. It worked out perfect to me. I'm not going to second-guess it. We did it and he missed it so it worked out just perfect."
Not so much the first 55 minutes on Sunday,Cheap Jerseys, when the Chargers stumbled around before coming up with big plays in the fourth quarter to turn back the surprisingly pesky Oakland Raiders 31-28.
"I'm going to do every play,Jerseys NFL Cheap, every second of every football game what I think is in the best interest and I'm not going to second-guess it," McCoy said. "I'm not going to go back and say Frank didn't do this,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, John didn't do this, Kevin didn't do this.
The Chargers avoided an upset loss thanks to Oliver, who scored on a 1-yard run to put the Chargers ahead by three with 1:56 left, and Verrett, who made a leaping interception with 1:13 left. Verrett grew up in Northern California and his brother works for the Raiders.
The Chargers meet the Chiefs for the first time since Dec. 29, when San Diego won in overtime to clinch the AFC's final playoff berth. Having already clinched a wild-card berth, the Chiefs rested 20 of 22 starters.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 04:23 , Processed in 0.070648 second(s), 28 queries .