2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-15 02:59:34 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I feel for every guy on this team,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China," Smith said. "I know the effort that we put into it. I know how badly everyone wants to win and I know that it means a lot to our community, to the fans, including myself and everybody. But it's hard to have to keep losing this way."
It was a gut punch of an ending in a season full of them for the Jets, who hung in there on Sunday after Geno Smith had an interception returned 27 yards for a touchdown on the first play of the game.
"But one thing. Obviously, I deserve a lot of criticism for the way this team's performed this season. I get that. But Woody doesn't. I can tell you that much. The Jets are in good hands with him as the owner,China Jerseys Cheap, that's for sure."
"That game's clearly on my shoulders," Ryan said. "Calling that third down, trying to get off the field on cover-zero (blitz). He hadn't hit anything against it all day. Probably showed our hand a little too early there."
"Teddy saw what they were going to be in and we switched to the better call," Wright said. "I'm glad I had the chance to be in that situation."
The embattled coach brought the house with one of his trademark blitzes on third down, and Vikings rookie quarterback Teddy Bridgewater saw it coming all the way. He changed the play to a screen pass that Jarius Wright took for an 87-yard touchdown to beat the Jets 30-24 on Sunday.
Smith rebounded to finish 18 for 29 for 254 yards, including a pretty 35-yard touchdown to former Viking Percy Harvin in the first quarter. Harvin had six catches for 124 yards and added a 47-yard kickoff return in his first game in Minnesota since he was traded to Seattle before last season. Nick Folk kicked five field goals, Richardson had three sacks and a safety and the Jets rolled up 410 yards of offense.
After his big gamble in overtime against Minnesota went bust, he's sure to hear some more.
Bridgewater zipped the ball out to his right and Wright made a twisting grab to haul it in, broke a tackle from Jaiquawn Jarrett and then won a foot race with defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson for the second-longest overtime touchdown in league history.
Jets owner Woody Johnson left the stadium without offering comment,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, but Ryan insisted that the focus should be on the coaching staff and not the owner's suite.
It only got worse for the Jets after the game,Cheap Jerseys From China, when Harvin needed crutches to get out of the stadium after leaving the game in the fourth quarter with an injured left ankle.
Bridgewater was 19 for 27 for 309 yards with two touchdowns and one interception and Charles Johnson had four catches for 103 yards and a touchdown for the Vikings.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Rex Ryan has faced plenty of calls for his ouster during another trying season for the New York Jets.
After stopping the Jets (2-11) on the opening possession of overtime,Cheap Jerseys From China, the Vikings faced a third-and-5 from their 13-yard line. As Bridgewater came under center, the Jets defense started to crowd the line of scrimmage, prompting the young QB to check to a screen designed to get the ball out of his hand quickly before the defense had a chance to get to him.
"I can't even put it into words," Harvin said. "Especially at the end of the game, you've got OT, the offense is playing well, the game on the line, I definitely, definitely didn't want to be on the sideline. I wanted to be in that battle with my guys to finish this thing out. But I couldn't go."
"Woody's competitive. He wants what's best for this football team," Ryan said. "He's passionate and he wants to put a great product on the field and obviously, today, he wants to win. Like anything else,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, so I'm responsible for this and I'll tell Woody and our fans and everybody else that. This is on me.
But they also failed to score a touchdown on five trips inside the red zone, turned it over again when Chris Ivory was inches from the goal line and fumbled and failed to capitalize on the numerous opportunities the Vikings (6-7) gave them.
NOTES: Harvin's receiving touchdown was his first since 2012, when he was playing for the Vikings. ... Jets WR Eric Decker had six catches for 89 yards in his return to his alma mater, the University of Minnesota, where the Vikings are playing while their new stadium is being built. ... It was Ivory's first fumble since 2010.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-10 16:09 , Processed in 0.072366 second(s), 26 queries .