2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-15 03:50:11 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"First I'd like to thank Steeler Nation," Tomlin said. "How about the support that we had in the building tonight? We get that type of support just about all of the time we're on the road,NFL Jerseys Cheap, but it doesn't get old. We appreciate it."
"It was a tough environment tonight. It was like being on the road,Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys," Rivers said. "Odd is one word we could use. We were in silent count and we had no chance. We were checking in and out of plays and it was about as tough as it gets. I'm usually hoarse after road games and I'm going to be today as well.
The Chargers seemed to have Monday night's game under control after rookie Josh Lambo kicked a go-ahead, 54-yard field goal with 2:56 left.
The Chargers (2-3) have to try to quickly rebound from Monday night's 24-20 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers on Le'Veon Bell's 1-yard wildcat touchdown run on the final play.

SAN DIEGO (AP) — It was bad enough that the San Diego Chargers were stunned in their own stadium, which was full of the visiting team's fans.
Steelers coach Mike Tomlin opened his postgame news conference by thanking the team's fans.
"I just think the message for all of us is just that there's no time (for), 'Poor us. Gosh, a play here, a play there, we should've won that game. Look how close it was,' " Rivers said.
The Steelers were backed by tens of thousands of fans wearing black and gold.
Now they've got to travel to face Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, one of six undefeated teams.
It could be beyond tough, considering the way the Packers are playing. Green Bay leads the series 9-1, including 3-1 at Lambeau Field.
The Packers are 5-0.
"Our fans that were here did their best,NFL Jerseys Outlet. We had the Steelers fans quieted for some of the time. It was unique to say the least."
But Mike Vick, who had an awful game until the fourth quarter, moved the Steelers to the winning score. Vick kept the drive alive with a 24-yard scramble up the middle on third-and-6 from the 41 and then a 16-yard pass to Heath Miller to the 1 a play before Bell's big run. An unnecessary roughness call against San Diego's Jahleel Addae moved the ball a half-yard closer to the end zone for Bell's winning run.
Fans of traditional powers such as the Steelers have always found a way to buy tickets to games in San Diego. Many Chargers fans scalp their tickets to big games to help recoup the costs of their season tickets.
However,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, Chargers coach Mike McCoy said the Chargers "were fine. The crowd noise did not affect us at all last night."
"There's no time for that because the place we're going, they will run us out of the stadium if we don't go there ready to play. The team we're going to next week is —again, I'm not stacking or comparing teams — but you're going into an undefeated team that doesn't hardly ever lose at home. We know we got our hands full, so we've got to go in ready to roll.
"And yes, do I feel like we can go in there and win the game. Sure, it'll be tough,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, but I think we can."
This could be the final year of the NFL in San Diego because owner Dean Spanos wants to move the Chargers to the Los Angeles area.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 23:11 , Processed in 0.073393 second(s), 28 queries .