9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-25 11:20:12 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Former JUDAS PRIEST guitarist Kenneth "K.K." Downing has shot down as "inaccurate" reports that he left the band because chose to concentrate on running his Astbury Hall 18-hole championship golf course in Shropshire, England.In a recent interview with Express & Star, JUDAS PRIEST bassist Ian Hill stated about Downing's departure from the group,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap, "I think Ken had just had enough. He'd got a lot on his plate with his golf course and I think he couldn't spend the time away. This tour's going to be, by the time it's wrapped up, the best part of two years. It's a long, long time to be away from things and I just think Ken couldn't handle the time away."In response to Hill's comments and the subsequent press reports which insinuated that Downing "chose golf over PRIEST," the guitarist has released the following statement via his official web site:"The word 'think' depicts uncertainty; therefore it lends itself to supposition. "I love Ian as a brother and nothing will ever change that, but his take on the situation in this instance is inaccurate,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and the people from the press had no license to jump in and take what they thought was a cheap scoop out of what Ian thought the situation was. "To concentrate on my golf course is not, and was never,Wholesale Jerseys, the reason for not doing the latest tour with JUDAS PRIEST. I have had in place since last September the world's leading golf-management company known as Troon Golf. Troon manages approximately 200 facilities world-wide; please see the facility directory at Troongolf.eu. "The course has been open and running smoothly since last September when it hosted a great charity event for the Lords Taverner's in aid of underprivileged children. "Anyone that has ever known me will testify that I have always been dedicated to JUDAS PRIEST and the fans, and nothing has ever stopped me from touring until now. "I have been busy going to concerts, metal exhibitions, trying to help younger bands to get off the ground, and have plans to travel on business to other countries including Finland,Cheap nfl Jerseys, Spain, and the U.S. this summer. "As for stepping out from PRIEST before the tour, I stand by my original official statement on the matter. "Although I am not there, I wish for the name JUDAS PRIEST to forever be triumphant. "I have no doubt the 'Epitaph' tour is sensational. I therefore urge you all again not to miss out this one,Cheap Jerseys from china, so please give your best support one more time to the mighty PRIEST."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:02 , Processed in 0.059462 second(s), 26 queries .