2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-15 11:56:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Newton overcame two early interceptions and threw for 292 yards, but it wasn't enough for the Panthers,China Jerseys Cheap, who have lost five straight and are 1-7-1 since starting the season 2-0. It'd be easy to say the Panthers are done, yet they still control their playoff destiny.
He's certainly not complaining.
The Falcons moved into a tie with New Orleans for the division lead after the Saints lost at home to Cincinnati 27-10.
Rookie Kelvin Benjamin made a juggling 22-yard touchdown catch in the left corner of the end zone to give the Panthers some life. Then another rookie receiver,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Philly Brown, got behind cornerback Robert McClain and caught a 47-yard score as he fell back into the end zone to briefly give the Panthers a 17-16 lead.
"It's been a different year,Cheap Jerseys From China, for sure," Ryan said. "You play to be relevant in November and December. As quirky as this season's been, we're relevant."
"Everything's working out," he added, "so I'll keep doing what I'm doing."
Newton still had something left, moving Carolina to the Atlanta 29. Gano then hooked the potential game-winner from 46 yards out wide left.
The Panthers forced a punt and moved into Atlanta territory behind a pair of hook-and-ladder plays to set up a desperation try for Gano. But his kick was low and blocked by rookie Ra'Shede Hagemen as time expired.
Newton didn't seem sharp until late in the game, but the two-time Pro Bowler said the hit didn't affect him.
The Panthers trailed 16-3 in the fourth quarter before a sluggish Newton started to heat up,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping.
"The way our season is going, we're happy to have any win," Falcons defensive tackle Corey Peters said.
The day started off rough for Newton.
When asked if the Panthers still deserve to be in the playoff hunt, Norman replied, "Does anybody in the NFC South deserve to be in it?"
After he was sacked nine times in Carolina's 45-21 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday night, defensive Tyler Jackson raced in unblocked and delivered a helmet-to-helmet hit on the quarterback on Carolina's first play from scrimmage. Jackson was flagged for a 15-yard penalty, but Newton got up holding his chin.
Devin Hester was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct after knocking a Carolina player off the pile at the end of a play, igniting a lot of pushing and shoving. Two snaps later, Carolina's Thomas Davis stripped Hester and Luke Kuechly recovered, starting another brief altercation with Jacquizz Rodgers taking down Kuechly, although no flag was thrown.
He often jokes that it's like the golf movie "Happy Gilmore": "I try to go to a happy place."

"I have to pull through and make the kick," Gano said. "That's what it comes down to. No excuses. I'm not going to sit here and explain why I missed the kick. My job is to put it through the uprights."
But Ryan moved the Falcons into field goal range, completing three passes for 29 yards to Harry Douglas to set up Bryant's clutch kick.
NOTES: Benjamin finished with 109 yards receiving for the Panthers. ... The Falcons are 4-0 in the division, beating Tampa Bay twice and Carolina and New Orleans once each.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Matt Ryan is as surprised as anyone that the Atlanta Falcons are tied for first in the NFC South with a 4-6 record.
"I try to simplify things as much as I can," Bryant said.
Roddy White, who had eight catches for 75 yards,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, caught a 4-yard TD pass from Ryan to give the Falcons a 16-3 lead.
Bryant's 44-yard field goal with 2:08 left put Atlanta ahead for good. Cam Newton threw two fourth-quarter touchdown passes for Carolina, but Graham Gano missed a 46-yard field goal try with 1:27 remaining and had a 63-yarder blocked as time expired.
"Well,Discount NFL Jerseys, somebody is trying to give us a gift," Panthers cornerback Josh Norman said of the Saints' loss. "The craziest part about it all is we're still in it."
Ryan threw for 268 yards and a touchdown, Matt Bryant added four field goals and the Falcons held off a late rally by the Carolina Panthers to win 19-17 on Sunday.
Things got heated after that.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 08:44 , Processed in 0.068295 second(s), 28 queries .