9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-25 11:50:19 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
SLIPKNOT and STONE SOUR frontman Corey Taylor has just finished a solo tour where he combined acoustic performances with audience interaction and readings from his book "Seven Deadly Sins". But Taylor raised eyebrows on the tour by calling STONE TEMPLE PILOTS singer Scott Weiland a "lazy piece of shit" at one stop and bashing legendary producer Rick Rubin — with whom he worked on SLIPKNOT's 2004 album, "Vol. 3 (The Subliminal Verses)" — as "overrated" and "overpaid" at another, saying he'd never work with Rubin again "as long as I fucking live."Rubin has previously produced a number of platinum- and gold-selling releases — including those from RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, SLAYER,Cheap Chicago Cubs Jerseys, AUDIOSLAVE, SYSTEM OF A DOWN and METALLICA — and is currently helming the first studio album in 33 years from the reunited original lineup of BLACK SABBATH.Despite Taylor's less-than-glowing opinion of Rubin's collaboration with SLIPKNOT, the singer tells Loudwire that the famed producer will likely work well with SABBATH members Ozzy Osbourne,Cheap Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys, Geezer Butler, Tony Iommi and Bill Ward."This is one of those instances I actually think Rick Rubin is perfect for," Taylor says. "He gets out of the way and will let them get down to it."Taylor adds,China Jerseys, "I can only hope they record it in the right way. I can only hope they get to do something righteous and not just something to make a buck. I think with Geezer and Tony pushing it forward, and, obviously, Bill and Ozzy, I think it will be fantastic. I am looking forward to a riff fest!"Taylor also revealed that he's about to dig into Iommi's memoir,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, "Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven And Hell With Black Sabbath",Cheap Jerseys China, which landed at position No. 35 on the New York Times "Hardcover Nonfiction" best sellers list."I just got Tony Iommi's book. It was actually sent to me and signed personally signed by Tony Iommi,Cheap Jerseys," he reveals. "And it was completely unexpected. It says, 'To Corey, all the warmest regards,Wholesale Jerseys China, Tony.' That was really, really cool, man. That was really cool. I haven't had a chance to read it yet,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, but I'm really looking forward to it."Taylor told The Pulse Of Radio that he doesn't regret what he previously said about Rubin at all. "It's an honest answer to a perfectly reasonable question," he said. "That was my take on it. Now if you asked somebody like Clown [Shawn 'Clown' Crahan,Cheap San Jose Sharks Jerseys, SLIPKNOT percussionist] about the Rick Rubin experience, you'd get a totally different answer. But it is what it is. It's my opinion. At the end of the day it's not scripture. I'm gonna say what I'm gonna say — I don't think enough people do. And if it gets me in trouble, it gets me in trouble. If it doesn't, it doesn't. But I'm just gonna keep walking it."Taylor will tour Australia and North America with SLIPKNOT next year, and also plans to head into the studio with STONE SOUR.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 03:21 , Processed in 0.054577 second(s), 28 queries .