2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-15 15:42:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Prospective groups are set to begin making formal bids to buy the team in the coming weeks,Supply Cheap Jerseys. A potential owner could be identified by as early as Labor Day,China Soccer Jerseys.
The team is for sale after Hall of Fame owner Ralph Wilson died in March,MLB Jerseys From China.
Reed is a member of the Fan Alliance. He drew cheers during his induction speech by saying: "Oh yeah, and the Bills will stay in Buffalo, too."
In his letter, Bon Jovi noted his interest in buying an NFL franchise grew when he founded the Philadelphia Soul of the Arena Football League. He sold his interests in the team a few years ago.
Under their lease that runs through the 2022, the Bills are essentially locked into playing at Ralph Wilson Stadium through the 2019 season. There is a one-time exception that would allow them to break the agreement for just under $28.4 million in 2020.
At no point in the seven-paragraph letter does Bon Jovi name his two partners or mention they are both from Toronto. His group is rounded out by Larry Tanenbaum, chairman of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, and the Rogers family which controls Rogers Communications.
CANTON, Ohio (AP) — Jon Bon Jovi is hoping he's written a hit with Buffalo Bills fans in a bid to stem concerns of whether his prospective ownership group plans to buy and potentially relocate the franchise to Toronto.
NHL Buffalo Sabres owner Terry and Kim Pegula and New York real estate mogul Donald Trump are also in the running to buy the Bills.
The Bills most recently were valued by Forbes at $870 million but are expected to sell for at least $1 billion, partly because NFL teams rarely go on the market.
"My family and I are prepared to make this life-changing commitment to be part of the Bills,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens Trainers," Bon Jovi wrote. "This is not a hobby or an acquisition. Building a winner on and off the field will be job one, and I intend to spend as much time on the ground in Buffalo as needed to accomplish that goal."
The Bills Fan Alliance, a group of fans and business leaders, questioned Bon Jovi's intentions in a statement released Sunday.
The deal also includes a strict non-relocation clause in which the Bills — including Wilson's estate — are not allowed to negotiate with anyone, who to their knowledge,NFL Jerseys Supply, has an intention of relocating the team during the term of the lease.
Fans have also organized a ban on Bon Jovi music being played in Buffalo. The group has printed T-shirts and posters with the motto: "Bon Jovi Free Zone."

Two weeks ago,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz told The Associated Press that he has no doubts regarding the group's long-term intentions to move the team to Toronto.
The Toronto group's intentions have been met with skepticism in Buffalo.
Numerous fans were spotted wearing the shirts and carrying placards at the Pro Football Hall of Fame ceremonies on Saturday night, when former Bills receiver Andre Reed was among the seven inductees.
"Anything short of formal action taken on their part will be viewed as nothing more than rhetoric," the Alliance directors wrote.
"While we appreciate his sentiment, it's worth noting that nowhere in his letter does he write or directly state that he will 'not move the Bills from Buffalo,'" wrote the Alliance's directors, Matt Sabuda, Brian Cinelli and Steve Brady.
In a letter published by the Buffalo News on Sunday, Bon Jovi wrote that it's his ownership group's objective "to make the Bills successful in Buffalo." The letter, titled "Why We're Bidding on the Buffalo Bills," marks the first time the New Jersey rocker has publicly discussed his plans regarding the franchise.
The group urged Bon Jovi to back up his statements with actions by signing a binding pre-purchase agreement to waive the one-year buyout clause.
"There has been a lot of conjecture, so we think it's important to clarify our intentions to the fans of the team and people of Buffalo," Bon Jovi wrote. "I know how much the Bills mean to the people of this region. So I want you to hear this from me: I'm not risking it all to let you down. If we are given the chance to be the next owners of the Buffalo Bills, I promise you that we will bring the same passion that you do every Sunday, every day."
Calling it his intention to "carry on Ralph Wilson's legacy" in Buffalo, Bon Jovi said his group is committed to working with state and local officials and the business community to identify a new stadium site in the region.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 18:29 , Processed in 0.081930 second(s), 28 queries .