10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-25 13:12:58 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Tension: 25 Years Underground", a documentary by Rudy Childs,NFL Jerseys China, was honored in the "Best Sidebar Film" category (films with a rock and roll theme) at the Desert Rocks Film And Music Event, which was held May 4-6 in Victorville, California. The competition was fierce with films from around the globe and from different genres such as a U2 fan's documentary "General Admission: Layin' It On The Line For U2",Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the United Kingdom's "Subsource Dubumentary",Cheap MLB Jerseys, San Francisco's "Haight Ashbury - The Beat Of A Generation" and Australia's "Joe Camilleri: Australia's Maltese Falcon". But in the end it was "Tension: 25 Years Underground" that took home the prize. It was a very exciting moment for Rudy Childs and the rest of the TENSION band who just finished playing to metalheads at their first-ever gig in Germany at the sold-out Keep It True festival. The band is planning their keep their latest trend of success alive and will be performing on the East Coast at the yet-to-be announced festival Heavy Metal Picnic 2 this fall.There is nothing more exciting than being on the threshold of a new type of music.  "Tension: 25 Years Underground" takes us back to 1978 when teenagers Tom Gattis and Marty Friedman (later of HAWAII and MEGADETH) met and formed the rock band DEUCE (later known as TENSION).  These kids churned out a style of music that underwent a complete metamorphosis — growing from punk-inspired rock 'n' roll, into classic heavy metal at a time when that genre of music was way under the radar of most rock fans.  "Tension: 25 Years Underground" takes us through the entire decade of the band's existence, beginning as teenagers practicing in their legendary rehearsal space "The Barn,Cheap Authentic Jerseys," through securing a record deal,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and on to their unfortunate demise in 1988.  Interwoven throughout the band's storyline are sidebars touching on rock culture, music and censorship, topics important to the band during their tenure.  Painstakingly constructed from new interviews,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, music and vintage concert footage, this film reveals the engrossing story of an innovative band that simply existed in the wrong place at the wrong time. Despite their trials and tribulations,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, TENSION's members have achieved success in their own personal ways, which have become rewarding in itself.  With this film,Cheap Jerseys, their musical legacy lives on.A trailer for "Tension: 25 Years Underground" can be seen below.TENSION is: Tom Gattis (Lead Vocals/Guitar)Billy Giddings (Drums)Michael Francis (Bass/Vocals)Petio Petev (Lead Guitar)In a 2003 interview, Friedman stated about DEUCE, "DEUCE was me and my friends back in Washington D.C. The only member that any of you may know is Tom Gattis, who went on to sing and play guitar in TENSION and WARDOG. He also did a KISS compilation album with me. He is one of my best friends in the world. We were the core of DEUCE. We were kind of punk, kind of rock and roll, but at the same time we loved tricky little guitar parts. All the band members were between 14 and 17, but we had a huge fan base in our area,Cheap Jerseys From China, mainly beacuse we put on a show every night at our rehearsals. We never really rehearsed, we just made our 'practices' a 'concert' and a big party for everyone. We all learned a lot from that." He added, "I quit DEUCE because my father got transferred to Hawaii and I had to move."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 07:30 , Processed in 0.081742 second(s), 36 queries .