2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-17 14:27:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
While Peters should compete for a starting cornerback spot,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Nelson might see time early in his career at nickel back. He had 60 tackles and two picks for the Beavers last season.

"If I have to move back to that position, I'll be just fine," Morse said. "I had a lot of game-time experience at center, if that's where the Kansas City Chiefs need me to play."
In other words, Morse could fit into a number of spots on the offensive line.
Asked whether he remembered his conversations with the Chiefs at the combine, Morse replied: "Man, I was so star-struck at the combine I was just trying to make a good impression."
The selection caught even Morse by surprise. He admitted that he didn't think he would be picked as high as No. 49 overall, and certainly not by the Chiefs. They interviewed him at the scouting combine but hadn't been in contact in the lead-up to the draft.
It wound up being a local player, too. Morse has family in Kansas City.
Then,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, they grabbed their second cornerback of the draft in Oregon State's Steven Nelson with the No. 98 overall pick. The Chiefs had chosen Washington's Marcus Peters in the first round.
"That's the fortunate thing with me. I was able to move around a bit," Morse said. "I'd like an opportunity to stick with one position, but wherever I can help out the Chiefs."
Conley will also be reunited with former Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray, who was picked in the fifth round of last year's draft and will again compete for a backup job.
The Chiefs also had needs at wide receiver and inside linebacker, but runs at both positions early in the second round left the Chiefs with taking the best player on their board.
If that's true, the best players available filled some glaring holes.
"He texted me as soon as they made the pick," Conley said, "saying congratulations and,Cheap World Cup Jerseys, 'Hey, get ready to come and grind with me again.'"
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Chiefs general manager John Dorsey loves dropping that old cliche about selecting the "best player available" when Kansas City is on the clock in the NFL draft.
In today's football, where the game has gotten outside,Jerseys Authentic Stitched, you can't have enough good corners on your team," Dorsey said. "You'd like to get as many as you can because that's the way football has changed a little bit in the last five years."
The Chiefs shored up their offensive line in the second round Friday night by picking Mitch Morse from nearby Missouri, then traded with the Minnesota Vikings to move up four spots in the third round and grab speedy, athletic wide receiver Chris Conley out of Georgia.
The Chiefs' offensive line struggled much of last season. Eric Fisher is still trying to live up to expectations as a former No. 1 overall pick at left tackle, while Donald Stephenson and Jeff Allen are expected to compete at right tackle. Ben Grubbs and Zach Fulton are the front-runners at the two guard spots,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, but untested Eric Kush is the only center on the roster.
Conley was the first wide receiver they had selected. The 6-foot-2, 213-pound speedster will join free-agent signing Jeremy Maclin in a revamped fleet of pass-catchers after Alex Smith failed to throw a single touchdown pass to a wide receiver all of last season.
"I like to be a guy who studies. I like to pay attention," he said, "and as soon as I saw they were giving me some attention, I paid attention to Kansas City, and who they have on staff there, who they have on the roster. I can't wait to get there and begin working with them."
"We addressed some needs we had to get filled here," Dorsey said simply.
The 6-foot-6, 305-pound Morse played center and guard for the Tigers before shifting to right tackle in 2013 and left tackle last year. He could play any of those positions for the Chiefs,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, but he is likely to shift to center after Rodney Hudson signed with Oakland in free agency.
Since arriving in Kansas City three years ago, general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid have invested heavily in the offensive line. Along with trading a fifth-round pick for Grubbs earlier this year, they had used five of their first 16 selections on offensive linemen.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 16:10 , Processed in 0.064467 second(s), 26 queries .