4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-19 07:11:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Edon Williams, the limbless lad who I met three years ago at Charity, Essequibo Coast,Cheap Football Jerseys, began his Primary Education at the age of eight, at the Charity Primary School on Monday last.Williams suffers from a rare medical disease called” Bilateral Transverse Terminal Hemimelia”The child was taught at home prior to him been placed in the school system. The young lad, who remains under the care of Pastor Orpha Singh, has been placed in Grade 3.Edon was attired in his school uniform and surrounded by many friends when we met on the third occasion last week.My interview with him was most opportune since his only available time on that particular day was during his lunch period. At first, he exclaimed of wanting to return to class excitedly when I inquired if I could take a picture of him in his school uniform.I barely managed to snap a single shot of Edon. For starters the little lad vaguely remembered our initial encounter but after some persuasion on my part,Cheap Jerseys, Edon remembered me.His English remains strikingly perfect; however,Cheap NFL Jerseys, his attention was centered on returning to his classroom.Pastor Singh, of the Wesleyan Church at Charity, Edon’s caretaker indicated that it was a huge challenge in the beginning for Edon to be incorporated into the school system due to his rare disability, which renders him unable to move unaided.Pastor Singh explained that members of the Regional Education Office at Anna Regina and teachers at the Charity Primary School were understanding,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, and willing to have Edon attend School when she approached them.Singh mentioned that while going to the toilet will still pose the severest of the challenges for Edon, especially at school, there is no need for her to hang around, partially supervising Edon during School hours,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, since he uses a wheelchair and gets around effectively with some assistance from his friends and willing Teachers.“The only problem for Edon is him having to use the toilet, due to the number of pupils who utilise the facility. In Edon’s case he has to use the toilet frequently.”Singh added that teachers promised to lend their support to the young lad. Edon spoke of his delight at attending school and also the manner in the way his teacher attends to him.“Edon likes how his teacher is teaching and he is adapting fast,” Singh revealed.Edon was born without legs and arms to parents, Coleen and Terry Williams, on March 30th, 2005 at Barima River,Wholesale Jerseys China, in the North West District. He is the third of five children.Pastor Singh first met Edon almost three years ago, while on a missionary trip to the North West District and ever since has been caring for the disabled child. She said when she was first tasked with the responsibility of taking care of Edon, he didn’t know to do most of the things he does today.Another woman,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Sister Helen is currently tasked with the responsibility of bathing, clothing and preparing Edon’s backpack and also accompanying him to School. Edon writes on his own. He likes to be in the company of children, play computer games and attend Church.Pastor Singh hopes that Edon will remain in the School system for a long time in order to acquire an education, despite his unfortunate situation.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 10:59 , Processed in 0.113139 second(s), 28 queries .