2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-19 10:54:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"They have a lot of great players," Martin said. "I have to be ready for what they will bring."
Martin, a two-year starter with the Miami Dolphins the past two years,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, will assume the right tackle position while Anthony Davis deals with a hamstring issue.
Offensive tackle Jonathan Martin also will play against Dallas.
"It's an opportunity to go out and play a good game," said Martin, who had a tumultuous departure from the Dolphins last October amid a bullying scandal as well as mononucleosis before training camp to get to this point. "Anthony is the starter but I am going to play my best. I'm glad to get going."
McDonald has missed four games since 2008 with injuries. As a rookie,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he was limited and appeared in nine games. The 49ers are 4-7 when he's out of the lineup.
Alex Boone, who recently had his contract reworked after sitting out most of the preseason, appears to be ready to play.
Martin lost 15 pounds during his bout with mono and said he has worked himself back into playing condition. He said the Cowboys present challenges along the defensive front.

"We're not going to go into what exactly is going to take place," said Harbaugh, who indicated a roster move might be in the works for Saturday regarding Boone.
"As it stands now, yes he will play," Harbaugh said Friday. "There are two principles woven together here. I feel the way the facts are,Cheap NFL Jerseys, what's known, he has the liberty to play the game."
"I want to make myself as well-rounded as possible and to be ready when called upon," Martin said. "I've been preparing like a starter, even knowing I wasn't going to start, just to be ready. A lot of stuff happens in football. Someone could break a shoelace and need to come off for one play."
SANTA CLARA,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Calif. (AP) — San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said defensive end Ray McDonald, who was arrested in a domestic violence case last week, will play against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
McDonald has been late for practice at least twice this week taking care of personal business,NFL Jerseys From China, but Harbaugh said the seven-year veteran has been fine in practice.
Martin,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, who has played at several spots along the line, played for both Harbaugh and 49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman while at Stanford.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 05:46 , Processed in 0.069210 second(s), 26 queries .