2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-19 15:13:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He missed some throws, forced a few others and didn't do anything special. Other than win, that is.
Hoyer was 19 for 28 for 275 yards and threw a 4-yard touchdown pass to Andrew Hawkins to give Cleveland a 16-6 lead early in the fourth quarter,Wholesale China Jerseys.
At 4-3, the Browns have matched their win total from last season with nine games left. It's their best start since 2007 and with Tampa Bay (1-6) coming to town this week, the Browns have a chance to pad their record. Just don't ask Pettine to assess his team at this point in the season.
It was a much better look than Cleveland's 23-13 win over Oakland.
One week after an embarrassing road loss at Jacksonville, the Browns managed to hold at home despite rushing for just 39 yards, converting only 2 of 12 third downs and being outgained by the winless Raiders.

"You get that from Tom Brady?" Loggains cracked.
Asked if he was pleased with his team's status, Pettine gave an abrupt response.
Pettine feels his team, which is still adjusting on offense from losing Pro Bowl center Alex Mack for the season, has improved on both sides of the ball. The Browns remain a work in progress,Cheap Jeseys NFL, but after seven games they're still in the discussion in the AFC North and that hasn't been the case in late October for several seasons.
"No," he said. "I could probably tell you a handful of plays from the four wins. I could tell you a lot of plays from the three losses. That's just the curse I have that I inherited from my dad. We have to move on to the next one. You don't get caught up in records. It's way too early to even think about that stuff."
Pettine acknowledged his quarterback made some mistakes, but none of them too big to overcome.
The Raiders crowded the line of scrimmage, challenging Cleveland's offensive line to open holes. It was Nick McDonald's first game at center and Pettine is confident the unit will improve with time.
Hoyer's performance wasn't an artistic marvel, but that didn't matter to Pettine.
Hoyer improved to 7-3 as a starter, and at least muffled the screams by some Cleveland fans who continue to believe Johnny Manziel should be starting.
"It's stylish," Hoyer countered.
"We have some confidence, some momentum, and I think it's a group that's just starting to function well together."
"You're going to have games like that,Cheap NBA Jerseys China," he said. "When you look back at your wins there's going to be some ugly ones and that one certainly wasn't the prettiest. But I'll sit up here and talk about ugly wins for a lot of Mondays."
Without Mack,Authentic Jerseys From China, the Browns' running game is in reverse. After managing just 69 yards on 30 carries against the Jaguars, the Browns were even worse on Sunday.
"People get so wrapped in that performance," Pettine said. "We won the football game. That's bottom line. As long as our quarterback is playing good enough for us to win, We're not looking for style points. We're looking for wins. That's what we're ultimately judged on here. I'll take ugly wins all day."
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — As he was leaving the stadium following Sunday's win over Oakland, Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer took some playful teasing from assistant coach Dowell Loggains about a cap he was wearing.
Still, it was a win and Browns coach Mike Pettine isn't about to apologize for it.
"We're getting better on defense, definite improvement there, which is encouraging," Pettine said. "Offensively, we have taken a step backward due to the obvious circumstances,Wholesale Jerseys From China, but we still found a way yesterday. As tough as the Jacksonville loss was on us, we've won three of our last four, which is encouraging.
NOTES: With TE Jordan Cameron possibly missing time with a concussion, the Browns claimed TE Ryan Taylor off waivers from Baltimore. The team also placed DL John Hughes on injured reserve/designated for return after he injured his knee Sunday. Hughes does not need surgery,Cheap Jerseys 2018, but he is not eligible to practice until Week 15 and play until Week 17. ... Pettine isn't expecting the Browns to make any trades before Tuesday's 4 p.m. deadline. "I know the phone is ringing," Pettine said. "For all the talk that goes on, the number of trades that actually occur is minimal." ... Like Hoyer on Sunday, Pettine had high praise for Raiders rookie LB Khalil Mack. "I think he's a future star in this league, if not one right now," he said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 16:11 , Processed in 0.110758 second(s), 26 queries .