2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-19 16:05:22 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I wouldn't say get out of the way, but just put hands on him," Perry said. "I think that would be the best approach for right now."
Lacy became an every-down back last year. He had another superb season with 1,139 yards and nine touchdowns on the ground as well as personal highs of 42 catches for 427 yards and four TDs.
And after mostly relaxing in the offseason when he was at home in Louisiana,Cheap Jerseys 2018, Lacy says he's a lot more comfortable going into his third pro season.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — For the first time since their stunning loss in the NFC championship game in late January,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, the Green Bay Packers put on the pads Saturday.
The Packers took Lacy in the second round of the 2013 draft. He went on to earn NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year honors by setting multiple team records for a first-year player, including rushing yards (1,178) and rushing touchdowns (11).
He admitted that trying to get physical with Lacy in practice would be foolhardy.
Given Lacy's punishing running style, McCarthy is mindful about having his star back ready to go when the Packers' season opens Sept. 13 at Chicago. But McCarthy also wants Lacy to get sufficient work the next few weeks.
Peppers and others with the Green Bay defense just aren't thrilled to have to try to step in and act as a roadblock when the 5-foot-11, 234-pound Lacy comes running at them.
"I don't really want to have (to deal) with him too much," said linebacker Julius Peppers, 35,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, the oldest player on Green Bay's preseason roster.
"He's a good young player,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, very physical," Peppers said. "I love his style of running. He's our tone setter on offense, in my opinion. So it's nice to have a big back like that on your team."
Linebacker Nick Perry, who is practicing after recovering from shoulder surgery in the offseason,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, talked how he doesn't want to do anything foolish early in camp to set him back for the start of the season.
Veteran nose tackle B.J. Raji has been a fan of Lacy since the running back plowed over and spun away from college defenders his final year at Alabama in 2012, helping the Crimson Tide win a second straight national title.
NOTES: TE Andrew Quarless, a returning starter, practiced for the first time Saturday. The sixth-year pro had been dealing with what McCarthy said was a difficult family matter. Quarless was arrested in Miami in early July on a charge of firing a gun in public. The case is pending. . WR Jared Abbrederis remains out with a concussion he suffered Thursday.
"Now, that may equate to less reps in the games, but as you can see, Eddie's taken a lot of reps here the first three days," McCarthy said.
"Excuse the phrase, but to me he's an animal," Raji said. "So I'm always checking to see how he's doing . because I know the impact he can have."
The rugged Lacy stayed upright wearing the extra gear and excited a standing-room-only crowd that ringed the practice field by busting loose for a few big runs.
The 25-year-old Lacy has been a productive complement to the Aaron Rodgers-directed throwing attack, rushing for more than 1,100 yards each of his first two NFL seasons and becoming a reliable pass catcher.
"I'm able to go out there and play a lot more natural, with my natural ability, and a lot less thinking," Lacy said.
Running back Eddie Lacy responded in a predictable way.
"That's when the big backs show up, when it's time to put the ball in their hand and accelerate the crease,NFL Jerseys Cheap," coach Mike McCarthy said after practice.
The Packers' third day of on-field work in training camp featured plenty of hits during extended team periods and blocking drills, along with ball carriers periodically winding up on the ground.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 00:19 , Processed in 0.073338 second(s), 28 queries .