2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-19 18:19:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
WHO'S THAT WIDEOUT? Henne's three biggest pass plays went to undrafted rookie Allen Hurns, who became the first player in NFL history to catch two touchdown passes in the first quarter of his league debut.
Sure, teams can recover from it. At least good teams can. And the jury is out as to whether Jacksonville and Washington have good teams in 2014.
"You can't put your team in that type of a hole,Wholesale Jerseys US, and especially when you're coming off a year like we had last year," Redskins safety Ryan Clark said.

"We know he's extremely busy with his arm and his legs," Bradley said.
Well, that's familiar territory.
RG3 VS. GUS: These two have crossed paths before, and it didn't end pretty. Bradley was the defensive coordinator for the Seattle Seahawks in the Redskins playoff loss that wrecked Griffin's knee two years ago.
Turns out he had a quiet first week and ended up dropping into coverage quite a bit. Orakpo credited the Texans with a good game plan that spread out the defense, making it hard for him to get into a pass-rushing rhythm.
It's a different Griffin now, one who is trying to be more of a passer than a runner. He rushed for only 2 yards vs. the Texans, but Bradley knows better than to think that Griffin's game-breaking runs are a thing of the past.
The Jaguars started 0-8 last season. They've had four 0-2 starts since 2008. Although, maybe if you fudge a little, you can say they're already 1-1 this season: They beat the Philadelphia Eagles 17-0 in the first half last week, then lost 34-0 in the second half.
It helps that Hurns is surrounded by familiar faces. He played under Jaguars offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch at Miami and was teammates with Jacksonville backup quarterback Stephen Morris.
WHERE'S 'RAK? This is supposed to be the year Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo really piles up the sacks. He's playing for a contract, and there's been plenty of talk about how the defense has been tailored to let him blitz more.
"As much as they call it, I'm going to huck it and chuck it down the field," Henne said. "I've done it in my career before; it's not like I've never done it. If the plays present themselves and we call those plays, we'll take full advantage of it."
HEAVING HENNE: Chad Henne threw touchdown passes of 34 and 21 yards in the Jaguars' loss to the Eagles, and he also had a 46-yard completion. That should bode well as he faces a Redskins secondary playing a second game without suspended free safety Brandon Meriweather.
New coach Jay Gruden is basically trying to rebuild franchise quarterback Robert Griffin III from scratch; together they mustered all of six points in a Week 1 loss to the Houston Texans.
"If you're not getting that many opportunities, it's kind of hard," Orakpo said. "You've got to get a feel on the fly."
"You don't want people who are in this locker room to start to get that feeling like it's the same old thing, like, 'Here we go again,' when you come into the year with such high hopes and having new people and having a new head coach."
"There's still work out there for him to be done," Henne said. "But at the same time, Stephen just says 'He's a go-getter.'"
Here are some things to notice when the Jaguars and Redskins meet Sunday:
WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT THAT? The Jaguars had a missed field goal and a blocked field goal on consecutive drives against the Eagles, while the Redskins had a blocked punt returned for a touchdown and a blocked extra point against the Texans.
The Redskins started 0-3 in 2013 on the way to their fifth last-place finish in six years.
"I felt like in the game against the Eagles,Wholesale Jerseys From China, the first half, our guys felt how being your best feels like," coach Gus Bradley said. "I think in the second half, it felt like obviously what it doesn't feel like. I think they've really bought into,Cheap Jerseys Store, 'You know what? Let's really, truly be our best and let's see if we can do that for 60 minutes and then let's see what happens.'"
WASHINGTON (AP) — Either the Jacksonville Jaguars or the Washington Redskins will be 0-2,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
That leads us to the quote of the week from Ben Kotwica, reflecting on the decidedly mixed results in his first game as Washington's special teams coordinator.
The dreaded 0-2 is an early season scarlet letter in the NFL,China Jerseys Cheap, a quick behind-the-8-ball that allows doubts to creep in from all over.
"The food was great,Cheap Jerseys From China, the music sounded wonderful," Kotwica said. "And then we hit the iceberg."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:38 , Processed in 0.068469 second(s), 26 queries .